Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains glass plate negatives and prints taken by Medford photographer E. B. Dennison. Most of the images document the destruction of the Reservoir, but campus views are also present, as well as pictures of the brickyards formerly located on College Avenue.
The Medford Historical Society Collection of Civil War Photographs contains photographs of Civil War subjects, including landscapes and studio portraits of soldiers and veterans.
This collection consists of one oversize ledger including prescriptions by various local doctors and pharmacists, largely from West Somerville but also including Cambridge. They are glued into the oversize ledger. It is currently unknown why a central ledger was kept that tracked prescriptions by various doctors and pharmacies by consecutive numbers.
This collection contains records created by the Office of Community Relations, including information on Tufts campus buildings, projects, and surrounding neighborhoods.
This collection contains materials relating to the Tufts family and consists of business and legal records; clippings; correspondence; genealogical materials such as family trees, family histories, and a family Bible; photographs and portraits; publications; scrapbooks; subject files; and the Tufts Kinsmen newsletter. The bulk of this material dates from 1930 to 1980, with the business ledgers and many of the legal documents dating from 1791 to about 1920.