Showing Collections: 81 - 90 of 751
Call Number: MS248
Overview This collection contains fliers, photographs, and an essay created or compiled by Carl Manikian (E1972, A1974, D1977). Materials relate to campus life and Manikian's residence in Carmichael Hall.
Dates: circa 1968 -- 2015
Call Number: MS255
Overview The Casey Murrow Collection of Edward R. Murrow Materials contain photographs, correspondence, clippings, scrapbooks, speeches, scripts, books, and legal documents dating from 1791 to 2003. The collection documents broadcast and television journalist Edward R. Murrow’s personal and professional life, as well as the lives of his wife, Janet (Brewster) Murrow, and his son, Casey Murrow.
Dates: 1791 -- 2003
Call Number: UP015
Scope and Contents This collection consists of issues of a monthly newsletter about feline health for cat owners, published by the School of Veterinary Medicine. Publication started in 1993, with a break between 1996 and 2004. As of 2004, it is a monthly 24-page newsletter for cat owners and enthusiasts, and is published by Tufts Media.
Dates: Majority of material found within 2004 -- 2012; 1993 -- 2015
Call Number: UA251
Overview This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
Dates: circa 1974 -- 2000
Call Number: UA150
Scope and Contents This collection contains a program for the Managing Decision-Making Institute organized by the Center for Decision-Making.
Dates: 1987 -- 1988
Call Number: UA096
Scope and Contents The Center for Environmental Management Records documents the organization's history and activities. The collection consists of course-related materials, such as syllabi and registration forms; publications; reports, including project reports and soil sample reports; and subject files.
Dates: 1984 -- 2000
Call Number: MS001
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Center for Health, Environment and Justice (CHEJ), previously called the Citizen’s Clearinghouse for Hazardous Wastes, Inc (CCHW). It contains newspaper clippings; government publications; scientific reports; grant applications; publications; administrative documents including financial, personnel, event and project development files; reports; meeting notes and minutes; event agendas; subject files; congressional and legal testimony; speeches;...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1985 -- 2010; 1942 -- 2021
Call Number: UA207
Scope and Contents This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
Dates: 1992 -- 2010
Call Number: UA228
Overview This collection contains records created by the Center for International Environment and Resource Policy.
Dates: 1990 -- 2012
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less