Showing Collections: 741 - 750 of 751
Women's Center Records
Call Number: UA156
Overview: This collection contains the records of the Tufts University Women's Center.
Dates: bulk 1970 -- 2010, 1964 -- 2020
Women's Club Records
Call Number: UA059
Scope and Contents: This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records, membership lists, scrapbooks, materials relating to the international student hosting program, and program advertisements from the Women's Club. Documentation for the formation and closure of the club is also present in the form of initial bylaws, application for non-profit status, and votes regarding the closure of the club.
Dates: bulk 1934 -- 1984, 1917 -- 2000
Women's Studies Program Records
Call Number: UA220
Scope and Contents: This collection contains the Women's Studies Program's curriculum committee notes, program board minutes, faculty committee agendas and minutes, course syllabi and fliers, publications, photographs, and conference materials from 1981-2010. It comprises physical records, audio and video material, and digital records.
Dates: 1969 -- 2011, bulk 1985 -- 2000
Woodrow Wilson Sayre Papers
Call Number: MS143
Scope and Contents: This collection contains the records of Woodrow Wilson Sayre's time as an assistant professor at Tufts University. Most material relates to Sayre's Mount Everest expedition and the controversy of his dismissal from Tufts University in the form of newspaper and magazine clippings and administrative records.
Dates: 1958 -- 1978
World Peace Foundation Records
Call Number: MS076
Scope and Contents: This collection primarily contains materials generated or collected by the World Peace Foundation between 1899 and 2009. It includes books, pamphlets, maps, correspondence, and minutes and agenda. The collection is largely organized by subject, with most of the material dating from 1912 to 1941. The materials provide a window on international and ethnic tensions in the years between the two World Wars, particularly with regard to Japanese-American relations. They also showcase the activities of...
Dates: 1807 -- 2011
World War II Posters and Publications
Call Number: MS057
Overview: This collection contains posters and publications from the era of the Second World War.
Dates: 1939 -- 1945
Wright Center for Science Education Records
Call Number: UA089
Scope and Contents: This collection includes the annual reports of the Wright Center for Science Education for the first two academic years that they were associated with Tufts University.
Dates: 1992 -- 1994
Writing Workshop Records
Call Number: UA122
Overview: This collection contains a course booklet from the Writing Workshop program.
Call Number: UP233
Scope and Contents: This collection contains issues of Your Dog. It is a monthly 24-page newsletter for dog owners and enthusiasts, and is published by the Tufts Media.
Dates: 2004 -- 2019
Zebulon White Manuscript "On National Greatness"
Call Number: MS100
Scope and Contents: This collection contains an essay written by Zebulon White titled "The Sources of National Greatness." It discusses how the United States should draw on lessons from Western history and from religious institutions to achieve national greatness.
Dates: 1872 -- 1889
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less