Showing Collections: 671 - 680 of 752
Tufts Travel-Learn Destinations is a publication promoting the Travel-Learn Program, sponsored by the Tufts Alumni Association.
This collection contains issues of Tufts Traveler, Tufts’ student-produced travel magazine, and web crawls documenting its web presence. It publishes full-color magazines, featuring student generated content including articles, reviews, and photographs. It is a magazine for students traveling and studying abroad.
The collection contains QSL cards received by the operators of the W1KN from 1935-1993, as well as examples of W1KN cards from the 1950s. QSL cards are cards that amateur radio operators send one another to confirm contact. It also contains one file of licenses, correspondence, and bylaws of the Tufts Amateur Radio Society from 1927-1993.
The collection contains records concerning the Tufts University Ballroom Dance Team.
This collection contains a pamphlet about the Tufts University Center for Children, and annual reports and newsletters in pdf format.
This collection include meeting minutes, correspondence, planning materials, and subject files related to the Corporation and its plans to construct a multi-purpose medical building on top of South Station in Boston. The bulk of the materials date from the late 1980s and early 1990s. Many subject files specifically address issues related to securing the air rights for the building.
This collection contains monthly newsletter with news and information about events in the field of nutrition. Published by the School of Nutrition. First published March 1983. This collection contains monthly issues from May 1985 through January 1997. Several gaps exist within the run. In February 1997, in honor of the publication's 15th anniversary, the name was changed to Tufts University Health and Nutrition Letter.
This collection contains an incomplete collection of administrative and teaching staff directory information for Tufts University.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less