Showing Collections: 651 - 660 of 752
This collection contains issues of Tufts-New England Medical Center News Scientific which is a publication reflecting representative basic and clinical research by staff and faculty of the Medical and Dental Schools.
This collection contains issues of T-NEMC Times. It contains news and information on activities at the Medical Center. It is published by the Department of Public Relations, Tufts-New England Medical Center and is circulated to the employees, trustees, members of the medical and dental staffs and faculty, students, volunteers and other friends of this institution
The collection includes administrative files and records, grant applications and proposals, reports, studies, surveys, architectural plans, contracts, meeting and conference agendas and minutes, correspondence, publications, theses, sound recordings, and visual materials, such as transparencies and photographs, from the Tufts New England Medical Center Planning Office.
This collection contains issues of Tufts News Notes, a publication which included "items of interest" to the Tufts community. Some of the earlier editions were distributed with a weekly calendar of events. News Notes was published by the public relations office every two weeks. It was published between September 1968 and May 1970. Some of the earlier editions were distributed with a weekly calendar of events. As of 2000 the Tufts Journal (UP054) performs a similar function.
This collection contains a Newsletter of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University for Alumni and Alumnae. Tufts Nutrition is published twice a year. It was formerly entitled "News for Alumni and Alumnae."
This collection contains issues of the Tufts Observer and web crawls documenting its web presence. It covers university news, sports, and events, primarily on the Medford campus. It also includes editorials, announcements and calendar items of events, and nationally syndicated comics. Volume numbering begins with vol. 1 in 1969, and varies in frequency. Sometimes a volume covers one semester, and other times one academic year.
This collection contains a single issue from 1958, followed by quarterly issues beginning in 1984. No issues were published between Winter 2003-Spring 2005. Published by the Parents Program. Formerly published as the Parents Bulletin.
This collection contains the issues of Tufts Political Science News. It conveys information for graduates of the Department of Political Science about departmental happenings as well as information about other alumni.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less