Showing Collections: 631 - 640 of 752
This collection contains records of the Tufts Dining Action Coalition (TDAC) and includes buttons, fliers, news articles, notes, and an organizing notebook. The records date from 2018 to 2019.
This collection contains records created by the Tufts Education Day Care Center and includes correspondence, job descriptions, newspaper clippings, and proposals. Significant topics in this collection include the Day Care Center's financial activities and sustainability.
This collection contains materials relating to the Tufts family and consists of business and legal records; clippings; correspondence; genealogical materials such as family trees, family histories, and a family Bible; photographs and portraits; publications; scrapbooks; subject files; and the Tufts Kinsmen newsletter. The bulk of this material dates from 1930 to 1980, with the business ledgers and many of the legal documents dating from 1791 to about 1920.
This collection consists of issues of the Tufts Folia Medica, which contains medical articles. It supplanted the Bulletin of Tufts-New England Medical Center.
This collection contains the administrative records of the Tufts Food Rescue Collaborative, a volunteer group that aims to mitigate food waste on the Tufts campus and in the community. Materials include the group constitution, meeting minutes, data and infographics, and photographs.
This collection contains the Department of Geology Newsletter, developed in the late 1970's. These newsletters contain information from Department of Geology alumni, and is not field-related information.
This collections contains semi-annual issues of Newsletter of the Humanities and Arts in the School of Arts and Sciences.
This collection contains the records of Tufts Hillel, including physical and digital event and program documentation, publications, and files created or collected by Rabbi Summit, former Jewish Chaplain and Director of Tufts Hillel.
This collection contains issue of The Summer News and Hilltopper. They contained news and articles about summer programs at Tufts. The Tufts Summer News, a student newspaper, was created in July 1946 and existed until August 1948, when for its fourth volume it was retitled the Tufts Hilltopper. The Tufts Hilltopper continued production until 1971.
This collection contains materials related to the Tufts Institute of the Environment including practicums, reports, surveys, minutes, agendas, press releases, grants, scrapbooks, photographs, and awards.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less