Showing Collections: 581 - 590 of 752
This collection contains dental instruments as well as an annual report and a yearbook related to the Forsyth School of Dental Hygienists.
This collection contains issues of The Forum. It is a student publication recognized by the Tufts Community Union as a subset of the Tufts Democrats. Publication began in Spring, 2007. This collection contains printed publications.
This collection contains the Inside Story. It is a publication produced by Undergraduate Admissions that specifically targets minority students. It includes information about student life and interviews with minority students.
This collection contains copies of the annual Jumbo beginning in 1917, as well as a Tufts yearbook from 1916 (not officially titled "The Jumbo," but in the same tradition.) The Jumbo appeared only sporadically at first, in 1922, 1925, and 1928, and thereafter appeared annually. Starting in 2012 it was published as the Senior Memory Book.
This collection contains original photographs used in the annual production of the Jumbo Book. For some years there are senior portraits only, and for others there are candid shots as well. It also includes a special centennial edition.
This collection contains the LFC report which summarizes the activities of the Lincoln Filene Center for the previous year. The first year on file is 1990.
This collection contains issues of The Maximizer, the newsletter for the Department of Economics.
The Observer collection contains photographs, negatives, and newspaper clippings from 1969-1988. The collection documents student journalistic research, photography, and publication.
This collection contains The Pachyderm student handbook, outlining the rules and regulations of the University. First published in 1977, it replaced the "Student Handbook" and is a successor to the "Ivy Book."
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less