Showing Collections: 571 - 580 of 752
This collection contains fliers, posters, strategic planning and resource documents, songs and chants, and related internal documents created by Sunrise Tufts.
This collection contains material of or relating to members of Sylvanus Packard's family. The bulk of the collection consists of receipts belonging to Sylvanus's wife, Sarah Packard. Many of the receipts deal with matters of Sylvanus Packard's estate. Also included are wills, deeds, and leases belonging to Sylvanus Packard, and correspondence from Sylvanus Packard, his brother John Packard, and Henry Metcalf. There is also some biographical information supplied by Wendall Packard.
This collection consists of T. J. Anderson's handwritten and printed music scores, mostly handwritten research notes, and printed material from the 1960s to 2000. Also included is biographical material, CDs, audio cassettes, photographs, scrapbooks, clippings, awards, and a website. The primary focus of this collection is the handwritten music scores and the associated material used to help create and compose the music.
This collection contains reports, committee minutes, correspondence of the Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience.
This collection consists of administrative materials about the engineering honor society, Tau Beta Pi, as well as correspondence, newsletters, photographs, student papers submitted for admission to the society, and web crawls.
This collection contains issues of the BME Bulletin, which is the official newsletter for the Department of Biomedical Engineering. The first issue was released in 2007 and it has been released annually since then. This collection contains only the electronic copies of publications.
This collection contains issues of The Crisis, the official publication of the NAACP, and other materials created by the NAACP, as well as other publications and ephemera concerning the civil rights of African Americans and related issues.
This collection contains issues of The Dental Record from 1987 to 1996. It was published by the Dental School to convey timely and factual information about the school to its various constituencies. Published in the winter and spring.
This collection contains The Fetish. It is a newsletter for commuter students that was published every couple of months. Its former names were the Trav-hiller and the Off-hiller.
This collection contains the Catalog of the Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less