Showing Collections: 561 - 570 of 752
This collection consists of issues of the Sportspectrum which was a monthly student magazine containing player interviews, highlights and detailed analysis of both Tufts and non-Tufts sports. The magazine was published from November 1985 - October 1989.
This collection contains records documenting Stuart Levy's work from 1975-2017 as a professor at the Tufts University School of Medicine and as the Director of the Center for Adaptation Genetics and Drug Resistance.
This collection contains correspondence, rosters, and budgetary data relating to the Student Army Training Corps (SATC) program at Tufts during World War I.
The collection contains information about the student body, activism, alcohol, drugs, and foreign students on campus. Materials include newspaper clippings, pictures, correspondence, reports, statistics, and academic and student papers.
This collection consists of two Student Council of Tufts College books containing meeting minutes and correspondence.
Students Against Transphobia is a student group formed in response to transphobic comments made by Keith Ablow, then an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Tufts School of Medicine. The collection documents the response to this incident.
This collection contains issues of Submerge, a student-run political journal featuring poems, stories, photography, and articles. Contains two issues, not dated but assumed to be 1998.
This collection contains annual reports, correspondence, photographs, and brochures generated by summer sessions.
This collection includes class material, student records, memorabilia and student life records from 1916-1921. Included are: a Tufts War Service Bond made out to Mr. Shepard, entrance and class exams, paperwork and memorabilia related to Delta Tau Delta, newspaper clippings of sports scores, and material about University wide activities such as Class Day and dances.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less