Showing Collections: 151 - 160 of 752
Call Number: UA152
Scope and Contents This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
Dates: 1960 -- 1989
Call Number: UP099
Scope and Contents
This collection contains electronic issues of the Chemical and Biological Engineering Department Alumni newsletter.
Dates: 2005 -- 2009
Call Number: UA151
Scope and Contents This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
Dates: 1909 -- 2010
Call Number: UA145
Overview This collection contains the records of the Department of Classical Studies and includes subject files, photographs, and slides.
Dates: 1857 -- 2000
Call Number: UA102
Overview This collection includes one poster and one pamphlet from the Tufts University Department of Computer Science.
Dates: circa 1990 -- 2000
Call Number: UA070
Overview This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Balch Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. The materials date from 1878-2018.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1943 -- 1985; 1878 -- 2018
Call Number: UA159
Scope and Contents This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
Dates: 1850 -- 2012
Call Number: UA071
Scope and Contents This collection contains books, correspondence, qualifying papers of Department of Education students, reports, and a box of slides from an outdoor education camp. The construction of the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications is a significant topic in this collection.
Dates: 1954 -- 2014
Call Number: UP102
Scope and Contents
This collection contains issues of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Newsletter.
Dates: 2005 -- 2014
Call Number: UA240
Overview The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Records document the administration and activities of the department.
Dates: 1890 -- 2018; Majority of material found within 1960 -- 2012
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less