Showing Collections: 141 - 150 of 752
This collection contains audio and textual files created to provide access to David Locke's collection of Agbadza and Dagomba drumming and song.
This collection contains agreements, proposals, reports, meeting minutes, agendas, correspondence, and talking points collected and created by Dave Mozersky as an adviser to the African Union High Level Implementation Panel (AUHIP) and a representative from Humanity United from 2010 to 2012. Most of the documents relate to topical cluster groups who were tasked with focusing on specific issues on which the panel was advising. Mozersky’s papers focus on Border and Economic issues.
This collection contains first-year advising booklets for incoming students from the Dean of Advising.
This collection contains the Dean's Letter for Tufts Medicine e-newsletter started in June 2005. It was created as an e-newsletter to improve communication within the Medical School community. The publication schedule for the Dean's Letter is nine times per year. This collection consists of PDF versions of the Dean's Letter for Tufts Medicine. At this time, the March, 2007 issue is missing.
This collection contains the Dean's Letter for Tufts Nutrition which started in September 2005. It was created as an e-newsletter to improve communication within the Friedman School community. A new issues comes out every six weeks during the academic year. DCA holds paper print-outs of the newsletter from September 2005 through July 2007. Subsequent issues are available as PDFs.
This collection contains correspondence and poetry of Deborah Digges, poet and Tufts University professor.
This collection contains issues of Tufts Dental Alumni News, later known as Alumni Notes, published by the Alumni of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Contains news for Dental School Alumni. Published twice a year. It contains issues from 1961-1968 and 1982-1996.
This collection contains information from the Dental School registrar.
This collection contains multiple short- run publications of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine from 1915 to 2005 of which only a small number ever appeared.
This collection consists of departmental meeting minutes and annual reports dating from multiple incarnations of the Department of Art and Art History, including the Department of Fine Arts and the Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less