Showing Collections: 131 - 140 of 752
The collection contains correspondence, publicity materials, reports, planning materials, minutes of the executive faculty board, masters theses, subject files, historical research material, and oral histories relating to the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
This collection contains issues of Currents, an arts-focused publication produced by Tufts students on the School of Museum of Fine Arts and Medford campuses.
This collection contains the newsletter of the Curriculum Resource Center.
This collection contains audiovisual material, course materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, publications, and subject files related to the Dance Program, which is currently part of the Department of Drama and Dance. This program was formerly associated with the Department of Physical Education. The professionals records of Professor Alice Trexler, former director of the Dance Program, can be found in the "Unprocessed accessions" series.
This collection contains the writings, correspondence, and curriculum vitae of Daniel C. Dennett. Writings consist of articles, book chapters, books, reviews, and commentaries.
Contains the papers of Tufts professor and performance artist Danielle Abrams, including audio and video recordings, photographs, idea notebooks, and other records related to her artwork and career.
This collection contains photographs, documents, and memorabilia pertaining to Howard A. Lincoln (A1930) and David Lincoln (A1952), including baseballs, baseball caps, a beanie, honorary society induction certificates, invitations, NROTC publications, NROTC uniform accessories, photographs, a reunion book, and a scrapbook.
This collection consists of eleven 8x10 black and white photographs. David Damerjian, Class of 1988, participated in a photography class in 1987. For this class, he photographed Tufts staff, primarily from Dining Services, and employees of the Hillside Liquor store. These photographs are distinguishable by the use of "Groucho Marx" glasses worn by all the subjects.
- University history 102
- Student life 73
- Alumni collections 70
- Faculty papers 58
- Tufts University -- History 54
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 36
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Student Affairs and Services 30
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Student activism 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 22
- Foreign affairs 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Teaching and learning 21
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 20
- Facilities 20
- Greater Boston arts 19 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 31
- Miller, Russell E. 21
- School of Medicine 19
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 18
- Tufts University 17
- School of Dental Medicine 16
- Tufts Medical Center 16
- School of Engineering 15
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Alumni Relations 13
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 12
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Dean of Student Affairs 7
- Human Resources 7
- University Advancement Division 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 6 + ∧ less