COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–10 of 17
Call Number: UA251
Overview: This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
Dates: circa 1974 -- 2000
Call Number: UA096
Scope and Contents: The Center for Environmental Management Records documents the organization's history and activities. The collection consists of course-related materials, such as syllabi and registration forms; publications; reports, including project reports and soil sample reports; and subject files.
Dates: 1984 -- 2000
Call Number: UA228
Overview: This collection contains records created by the Center for International Environment and Resource Policy.
Dates: 1990 -- 2012
Call Number: UA246
Scope and Contents: This collection contains student files from the Tufts Summer Reading Program, a remedial literacy program run by the Center for Reading and Language Research from 2010-2015.
Dates: 2010 -- 2015
Call Number: UA093
Overview: This collection contains the administrative records and publications of the Center for the Study of Drug Development Records, an independent, academic, non-profit research center at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dates: bulk 1986 -- 2001, 1984 -- 2017
Call Number: UA175
Scope and Contents: This collection contains one folder of correspondence, press releases, and a brochure about the Department of Systems Analysis.
Dates: 1952 -- 1964
Call Number: UA197
Scope and Contents: This collection contains reports, publications, and retreat records produced by the Feinstein International Center and its researchers. These records include meeting minutes and notes, strategy and planning documents, correspondence and expenses.
Dates: 1998 -- 2015
Call Number: UA204
Scope and Contents: The High Energy Physics (HEP) records include documents pertaining to U.S. Government contracts and grants issued to the HEP Group at Tufts University from 1957 to 2000. This collection contains proposals, budgets, correspondence, progress reports, foreign travel information and personnel data used to renew government contracts. These records track the annual projects and progress of High Energy Physics research at Tufts University. This collection also contains the records of Richard Milburn,...
Dates: bulk 1956 -- 1999, circa 1947 -- 2005
Call Number: UA031
Scope and Contents: The collection includes brochures about the HNRCA, correspondence, scientific publications, and news about the HNRCA.
Dates: 1977 -- 2016
Call Number: UA060
Scope and Contents: This collection contains annual reports and patents maintained by the Office of Technology and Industry Collaboration.
Dates: 1987 -- 2014
- Subject: Research and Research Administration X
- Mayer, Jean 2
- School of Medicine 2
- Admissions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Basic Science Appointments and Promotions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Center for Environmental Management 1
- Center for International Environment and Resource Planning 1
- Center for Reading and Language Research 1
- Center for the Study of Drug Development 1
- Clinical Faculty Appointments and Promotions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Committee on Committees (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Curriculum Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for Research 1
- Department of Systems Analysis 1
- Executive Council Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Faculty Grievance Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Feinstein International Center 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy Student Council 1
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 1
- High Energy Physics Program 1
- Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging 1
- Levy, Stuart 1
- Miller, Russell E. 1
- Office for Technology Licensing and Industry Collaboration 1
- Office of Institutional Research and Evaluation 1
- Office of the Dean of the School of Medicine 1
- Office of the Vice Provost 1
- School of Arts and Sciences 1
- Scientific Affairs Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Tufts Institute of the Environment 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 8
- Mixed 7
- Offsite 2