COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Call Number: UA229
Scope and Contents: This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
Dates: 2000 -- 2011
Call Number: UA032
Scope and Contents: This collection includes correspondence, budget information, ledgers, class pictures, student records, scrapbooks, accreditation information, staff meeting minutes, admissions and scholarship information, early occupational therapy books, and information about faculty and alumni.
Dates: 1903 -- 2012
Call Number: UA096
Scope and Contents: The Center for Environmental Management Records documents the organization's history and activities. The collection consists of course-related materials, such as syllabi and registration forms; publications; reports, including project reports and soil sample reports; and subject files.
Dates: 1984 -- 2000
Call Number: UA207
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
Dates: 1992 -- 2010
Call Number: UA165
Scope and Contents: This collection contains audiovisual material, course materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, publications, and subject files related to the Dance Program, which is currently part of the Department of Drama and Dance. This program was formerly associated with the Department of Physical Education. The professionals records of Professor Alice Trexler, former director of the Dance Program, can be found in the "Unprocessed accessions" series.
Dates: 1955 -- 2012
Call Number: UA152
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
Dates: 1960 -- 1989
Call Number: UA159
Scope and Contents: This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
Dates: 1850 -- 2012
Call Number: UA071
Scope and Contents: This collection contains books, correspondence, qualifying papers of Department of Education students, reports, and a box of slides from an outdoor education camp. The construction of the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications is a significant topic in this collection.
Dates: 1954 -- 2014
Call Number: UA074
Overview: This collection contains the records of the English Department.
Dates: bulk 1994 -- 2016, 1906 -- 2016
Call Number: UA157
Scope and Contents: This collection is composed of course information and exams, as well as exam review materials, a textbook, and lists of textbooks.
Dates: bulk 1996 -- 2005, 1918 -- 2009
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material X
- School of Arts and Sciences 8
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 2
- Eliot-Pearson Children's School 2
- Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development 2
- Bryan, Dale 1
- Center for Environmental Management 1
- Communications and Media Studies Program 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Dean for Educational Affairs 1
- Department of Anthropology 1
- Department of Biology 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of Earth and Ocean Studies 1
- Department of Education 1
- Department of English 1
- Department of Geology 1
- Department of Mathematics 1
- Department of Occupational Therapy 1
- Department of Philosophy 1
- Department of Physical Education 1
- Department of Sociology 1
- Educational Media Center 1
- Film and Media Studies Program 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1
- Gordon Institute 1
- Institute for Global Leadership 1
- Lee, Mary Y. 1
- Mayer, Jean 1
- Miller, Russell E. 1
- Office for Educational Affairs 1
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute 1
- Peace and Justice Studies 1
- School of Dental Medicine 1
- School of Engineering 1
- School of Medicine 1
- Tisch College 1
- Tufts Medical Center 1
- Tufts University 1
- Web Central 1
- Women's Center 1
- Women's Studies Program 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 13
- Mixed 9
- Offsite 2