COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 23
Call Number: UA053
Scope and Contents: This collection contains materials related to the Black Cultural Center Seminars at Tufts and includes correspondences, clippings, fliers, notes, posters, committee meetings minutes, and administrative materials.
Dates: 1990 -- 2000
Call Number: UA032
Scope and Contents: This collection includes correspondence, budget information, ledgers, class pictures, student records, scrapbooks, accreditation information, staff meeting minutes, admissions and scholarship information, early occupational therapy books, and information about faculty and alumni.
Dates: 1903 -- 2012
Call Number: UA008
Scope and Contents: This collection contains correspondence, newsletters, announcements, bulletins, lectures, exams, curriculum, programs, minutes, photographs, theses, and conference material. Subjects covered include alumni, faculty, mergers, honorary degree recipients, the library, executive committee, and associations including the Meadville Theological School, the American Unitarian Association, the American Association of Theological Schools, the Massachusetts Universalist Convention, the...
Dates: 1855 -- 1987
Call Number: UA151
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
Dates: 1909 -- 2010
Call Number: UA070
Scope and Contents: This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. Materials consist mostly of production photographs, slides, prompt books, rehearsal schedules, stage diagrams, and programs. For further Pen, Paint and...
Dates: bulk 1943-1985, 1878-2009
Call Number: UA071
Scope and Contents: This collection contains books, correspondence, qualifying papers of Department of Education students, reports, and a box of slides from an outdoor education camp. The construction of the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications is a significant topic in this collection.
Dates: 1954 -- 2014
Call Number: UA051
Scope and Contents: The collection contains annual reports, brochures, program and course booklets, and graduate thesis abstracts documenting the Department of Mechanical Engineering's outreach, advancement, and recruitment activities.
Dates: 1949 -- 2006
Call Number: UA017
Overview: This collection documents the activities and administration of the Music Department and the Music Library.
Dates: bulk 1889 -- 1986, circa 1830 -- 2017
Call Number: UA128
Scope and Contents: This collection contains records for the department of Physics and Astronomy, including photographs, student theses, Institute of Cosmology material, and the Richard H. Milburn story.
Dates: 1956 -- 2007
Call Number: UA015
Overview: This collection contains the records of the Fletcher School.
Dates: bulk 1960 -- 2017, 1923 -- 2018
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work X
- School of Arts and Sciences 4
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 3
- School of Engineering 3
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 2
- Department of Music 2
- Africana Center 1
- Board of Overseers for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Board of Visitors for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 1
- Bryan, Dale 1
- Crane Theological School 1
- Dean of Academic Affairs 1
- Department of Art and Art History 1
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 1
- Department of Chemistry 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of Education 1
- Department of Mechanical Engineering 1
- Department of Occupational Therapy 1
- Department of Physics and Astronomy 1
- Frances Stern Nutrition Center 1
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 1
- Holmes, John 1
- Institute for Global Leadership 1
- Jebsen Center for Counter Terrorism Studies 1
- Martin, Helen Johnson, 1925-2016 1
- Miller, Russell E. 1
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. School 1
- Peace and Justice Studies 1
- School of Dental Medicine 1
- Tufts College 1
- Tufts College Divinity School 1
- Tufts University 1
- Tufts University Art Gallery 1 ∧ less
- Mixed 13
- Onsite 9
- Offsite 1