COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–10 of 33
Call Number: UA083
Scope and Contents: This collection contains records generated by the American Studies Program.
Dates: 1989 -- 1996
Call Number: UA084
Overview: This collection contains records--including annual reports, brochures, ephemera, and posters-- by the Community Health Program.
Dates: 1980 -- 2012
Call Number: UA165
Scope and Contents: This collection contains audiovisual material, course materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, publications, and subject files related to the Dance Program, which is currently part of the Department of Drama and Dance. This program was formerly associated with the Department of Physical Education. The professionals records of Professor Alice Trexler, former director of the Dance Program, can be found in the "Unprocessed accessions" series.
Dates: 1955 -- 2012
Call Number: UA210
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of departmental meeting minutes and annual reports dating from multiple incarnations of the Department of Art and Art History, including the Department of Fine Arts and the Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture.
Dates: 1970 -- 2002
Call Number: UA152
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
Dates: 1960 -- 1989
Call Number: UA151
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
Dates: 1909 -- 2010
Call Number: UA145
Scope and Contents: This collection contains records pertaining to the Department of Classics at Tufts University including the course listings for Spring 2000 and portrait of professor Alpheus Augusts Keen.
Dates: 1857 -- 2000
Call Number: UA102
Overview: This collection includes one poster and one pamphlet from the Tufts University Department of Computer Science.
Dates: circa 1990 -- 2000
Call Number: UA070
Scope and Contents: This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. Materials consist mostly of production photographs, slides, prompt books, rehearsal schedules, stage diagrams, and programs. For further Pen, Paint and...
Dates: bulk 1943-1985, 1878-2009
Call Number: UA159
Scope and Contents: This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
Dates: 1850 -- 2012
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs X
- School of Arts and Sciences 12
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Physical Education 2
- School of Engineering 2
- American Studies 1
- Bryan, Dale 1
- Community Health Program 1
- Dean for Public Heath and Professional Degree Programs 1
- Department of Anthropology 1
- Department of Art and Art History 1
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 1
- Department of Biology 1
- Department of Chemistry 1
- Department of Classics 1
- Department of Computer Science 1
- Department of Earth and Ocean Studies 1
- Department of Education 1
- Department of English 1
- Department of Fine Arts 1
- Department of Geology 1
- Department of German 1
- Department of German, Russian, and Asian Languages and Literatures 1
- Department of History 1
- Department of Mathematics 1
- Department of Mechanical Engineering 1
- Department of Music 1
- Department of Philosophy 1
- Department of Physics and Astronomy 1
- Department of Political Science 1
- Department of Psychology 1
- Department of Romance Languages 1
- Department of Sociology 1
- Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning 1
- Eliot-Pearson Children's School 1
- Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development 1
- Environmental Studies Program 1
- High Energy Physics Program 1
- International Relations Program 1
- International Relations Program Executive Committee (Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Faculty) 1
- Miller, Russell E. 1
- Peace and Justice Studies 1
- Public Health and Professional Degree Programs 1
- Robbins, Robert R. 1
- Women's Center 1
- Women's Studies Program 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 18
- Mixed 12
- Offsite 3