COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–10 of 21
Call Number: UA251
Overview: This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
Dates: circa 1974 -- 2000
Call Number: UA150
Scope and Contents: This collection contains a program for the Managing Decision-Making Institute organized by the Center for Decision-Making.
Dates: 1987 -- 1988
Call Number: UA096
Scope and Contents: The Center for Environmental Management Records documents the organization's history and activities. The collection consists of course-related materials, such as syllabi and registration forms; publications; reports, including project reports and soil sample reports; and subject files.
Dates: 1984 -- 2000
Call Number: UA207
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
Dates: 1992 -- 2010
Call Number: UA228
Overview: This collection contains records created by the Center for International Environment and Resource Policy.
Dates: 1990 -- 2012
Call Number: UA155
Overview: This collection contains brochures and manuals from the Center for Public Service.
Call Number: UA093
Overview: This collection contains the administrative records and publications of the Center for the Study of Drug Development Records, an independent, academic, non-profit research center at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dates: bulk 1986 -- 2001, 1984 -- 2017
Call Number: UA131
Scope and Contents: This collection contains brochures from the Electro-Optics Technology Center.
Call Number: UA080
Scope and Contents: This collection contains materials related to the Eliot-Pearson Children's School, including correspondence, financial records, publications, and films, photos, and slides. Significant topics in this collections include program activities for students as well as children's book illustrator Ed Young, whose work was the central topic of the 1999 Summer Institute.
Dates: 1972 -- 2005
Call Number: UA130
Scope and Contents: This collection contains programs and invitations to The Fares Lecture Series, 1996-2002.
Dates: 1994 -- 2002
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes X
- Mayer, Jean 2
- School of Engineering 2
- Tisch College 2
- University College 2
- Center for Civic Education 1
- Center for Decision-Making 1
- Center for Environmental Management 1
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 1
- Center for International Environment and Resource Planning 1
- Center for the Study of Drug Development 1
- Civic Education Foundation 1
- Communications and Media Studies Program 1
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering 1
- Eliot-Pearson Children's School 1
- Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development 1
- Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies 1
- Feinstein International Center 1
- Film and Media Studies Program 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy Student Council 1
- Global Development and Environment Institute 1
- Gordon Institute 1
- Hollister, Robert M. 1
- Institute for Global Leadership 1
- Jebsen Center for Counter Terrorism Studies 1
- Levy, Stuart 1
- Lincoln Filene Center (1961-1999) 1
- Lincoln Filene Center (2002- ) 1
- Nuclear Age History and Humanities Center 1
- School of Arts and Sciences 1
- Tufts Electro-Optics Center 1
- Tufts Medical Center 1
- Tufts University European Center 1
- Wright Center for Science Education 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 14
- Mixed 7