COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–10 of 14
Call Number: UA041
Scope and Contents: The collection contains correspondence, publicity materials, reports, planning materials, minutes of the executive faculty board, masters theses, subject files, historical research material, and oral histories relating to the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dates: 1969 -- 2016
Call Number: UA015
Overview: This collection contains the records of the Fletcher School.
Dates: bulk 1960 -- 2017, 1923 -- 2018
Call Number: UA198
Scope and Contents: This collection contains records created by and related to the Edwin Ginn Library in the Fletcher School and includes correspondence, ledgers, minutes, posters, reports, serials, and subject files.
Dates: 1931 -- 2010
Call Number: UA225
Scope and Contents: The collection contains grant files, correspondence, memoranda, announcements, flyers, minutes, annual reports, library statistics, budget survey, and other administrative files, from 1924 to 2010. It also includes electronic files originally stored in several different types of media of which 3 1⁄2-inch floppy disks and 5 1/2-inch floppy disks are dominant. Additionally, there are a few VHS tapes, audio cassettes, CDs, and a DLTtape. The bulk of the materials was created and compiled by the...
Dates: 1893 -- 2013
Call Number: UA183
Overview: This collection contains records created by the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life as well as records created by related predecessor groups such as the Lincoln Filene Center.
Dates: 1975 -- 2018
Call Number: UA199
Scope and Contents: These records demonstrate the relationship between CFR and various corporate and foundation funding sources for the promotion of grants and activities at Tufts University. Some records contain legacy correspondence that pre-dates the existence of the Office of CFR. Materials include correspondence, memos, clippings, company and foundation reports, grant reports, and financial information. The bulk of the records date from the 1980s and 1990s.
Dates: 1954 -- 2008, bulk 1980 -- 2000
Call Number: UA040
Overview: The collection contains wills, records, and documentation concerning donations left to Tufts University.
Dates: 1955 -- 2017
Call Number: UA066
Scope and Contents: This collection contains programs, brochures, and invitations for endowed chairs and programs coordinated by the Office of Special Events and its predecessor, the Stewardship Office.
Dates: 1991 -- 2016
Call Number: UA191
Overview: The collection contains photographs, publications, and documentation concerning the Parents Program.
Dates: 1995 -- 2009
Call Number: UA020
Scope and Contents: This collection includes artifacts, brochures, correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, videos, student papers and theses, and subject files. Significant topics addressed in this collection include the history of the Tufts School of Dental Medicine, as well as the activities of its administrative officials, faculty members, and students.
Dates: 1868 -- 2018
- Subject: Advancement X
- University Advancement Division 4
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 2
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Admissions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Alumni Relations 1
- Basic Science Appointments and Promotions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Board of Overseers for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Board of Visitors for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Clinical Faculty Appointments and Promotions Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Committee on Committees (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Corporate and Foundation Relations 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Curriculum Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Department of Art and Art History 1
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 1
- Edwin Ginn Library 1
- Executive Council Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Faculty Grievance Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library 1
- Hirsh, Jane 1
- Hollister, Robert 1
- Lincoln Filene Center (1961-1999) 1
- Lincoln Filene Center (2002- ) 1
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. School 1
- O'Connell, Brian 1
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations 1
- Office of Estate and Gifts Planning 1
- Office of Special Events 1
- School of Dental Medicine 1
- School of Medicine 1
- Scientific Affairs Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee (School of Medicine Faculty) 1
- Tufts University Art Gallery 1
- University College 1
- University College of Citizenship and Public Service 1 ∧ less
- Mixed 8
- Onsite 5
- Offsite 1