COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–10 of 15
Call Number: UP006
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of the catalogs and bulletins from 1970 to the present for the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. As of 2018, bulletins for the SMFA are also included in this collection. Bulletins include school descriptions, admissions requirements, degree requirements, course descriptions, and rosters of faculty.
Dates: 1942 -- 2021
Call Number: UA229
Scope and Contents: This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
Dates: 2000 -- 2011
Call Number: UP090
Scope and Contents: This collection contains the semi-annual publication of Tufts University College of Engineering from 1981 to 1993. Articles on research, programs, students, faculty and alumni of the College of Engineering.
Dates: 1981 -- 1993
Call Number: UA102
Overview: This collection includes one poster and one pamphlet from the Tufts University Department of Computer Science.
Dates: circa 1990 -- 2000
Call Number: UA051
Scope and Contents: The collection contains annual reports, brochures, program and course booklets, and graduate thesis abstracts documenting the Department of Mechanical Engineering's outreach, advancement, and recruitment activities.
Dates: 1949 -- 2006
Call Number: UA131
Scope and Contents: This collection contains brochures from the Electro-Optics Technology Center.
Call Number: MS198
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of biographical information, publications, and course materials and notes by and about Frederick C. Nelson. The course materials primarily consist of lecture notes and presentations that Nelson prepared for courses that he taught, such as "Applied Acoustics for Mechanical Engineers."
Dates: 1955 -- 2007
Call Number: UA184
Scope and Contents: This collection contains pamphlets created by the Gordon Institute, as well as student records from before Tufts acquired the Gordon Institute of Wakefield, MA, and acquisitions files between Tufts and the Gordon Institute.
Dates: 1987 -- 1999
Call Number: MS199
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of correspondence by and about Louis "Doc" Berger, mostly related to Advancement and fundraising, and a paper written by Berger while a student at Tufts College.
Dates: 1936 -- 1987
Call Number: UA196
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of annual reports following the split of the Office of the Dean of Arts, Sciences and Engineering into two separate offices.
Dates: 2009 -- 2010
- Names: School of Engineering X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 3
- Curriculum and Instruction 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Alumni collections 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 1
- Engineering - Study and teaching 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Information Systems 1
- Physics - Study and teaching 1
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 1
- Student Affairs and Services 1
- Student life 1
- Teaching and learning 1
- Tufts University -- History 1
- University history 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 8
- Mixed 7