Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 54
This collection contains print photographs of the Tufts campus taken by Boston photographer Amory N. Hardy. The photographs capture the scenery of Tufts at a time when the campus was expanding with the construction of new buildings, such as Barnum Hall, Goddard Chapel, and Goddard Gymnasium (later renamed Goddard Hall), in the 1880s. They also display contemporary events on campus, such as a baseball game and Daniel Pratt's May 1885 lecture outside Packard Hall.
This collection contains Jumbo memorabilia collected by Tufts University Art History Professor Andrew McClellan for a 2014 exhibition at the Tufts University Gallery on Tufts's mascot, Jumbo the Elephant.
This collection contains correspondence from and pertinent to Andrews including memoranda, pamphlets, photos, and reports regarding his teaching, the department and travels. The collection also contains some of the documents Andrews collected for the planned Tufts War Memorial/Museum, an effort he spearheaded to commemorate the part Tufts men played in World War I.
This collection contains materials created and compiled by Ben Sands (E1954), former player and later coach of the Tufts hockey team, including newsclippings and publications, photographs, programs and rosters, statistics, correspondence, admnistrative material, and memorabilia.
This collection contains fliers, photographs, and an essay created or compiled by Carl Manikian (E1972, A1974, D1977). Materials relate to campus life and Manikian's residence in Carmichael Hall.
This collection consists of oral history interviews, publications, and other materials relating to the history and faculty of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. The bulk of the material is dated from 1990 to 2000. Significant interviewees include former Tufts President John DiBaggio.
- Subject: Tufts University -- History X
- University history 48
- Alumni collections 27
- Faculty papers 15
- Student life 4
- Alumni and alumnae 3
- Antisemitism 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 2
- Dental history 2
- Dentistry 2
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, records 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Medical history 2
- Medicine -- History 2
- Administration and Governance -- Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- African American history 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights 1
- African Americans -- History 1
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts University 4
- Jackson College for Women (Tufts University) 2
- Alexander, Sooren Simon 1
- Andrews, Arthur I. 1
- Bacon, George Preston 1
- Berger, Louis 1
- Bush, Vannevar 1
- Carl Etelman family 1
- Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching 1
- Coolidge-Dame Family 1
- Cutting, Ralph C. Jr. 1
- Darling, Donald B. 1
- Delfiner, Henry 1
- Department of Music 1
- Department of Religion 1
- Etelman, Carl, 1900-1963 1
- Etelman, Idyla, 1903-1986 1
- Etelman, Richard G., 1904-1978 1
- Experimental College 1
- Experimental College Board (Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Faculty) 1 + ∧ less