Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 73
This collection contains papers of Roland Lamb. Materials include correspondence and his participation in the Delta Upsilon Fraternity. There are also a number of photos documenting the fraternity, Tufts' football manager, and speeches given by professors. One oversized folder also contains poster-sized political drawings.
This collection contains event ideas and fliers, budgets, the constitution, logo, and club fair presentation created by the Russian Slavic Central Asian Student Association (RSCA).
This collection contains documents related to the founding and running of the Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society, including certificates, correspondence, financial records, membership rosters, minutes, and subject files.
The collection contains information about the student body, activism, alcohol, drugs, and foreign students on campus. Materials include newspaper clippings, pictures, correspondence, reports, statistics, and academic and student papers.
This collection consists of two Student Council of Tufts College books containing meeting minutes and correspondence.
Students Against Transphobia is a student group formed in response to transphobic comments made by Keith Ablow, then an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Tufts School of Medicine. The collection documents the response to this incident.
This collection includes class material, student records, memorabilia and student life records from 1916-1921. Included are: a Tufts War Service Bond made out to Mr. Shepard, entrance and class exams, paperwork and memorabilia related to Delta Tau Delta, newspaper clippings of sports scores, and material about University wide activities such as Class Day and dances.
This collection contains fliers, posters, strategic planning and resource documents, songs and chants, and related internal documents created by Sunrise Tufts.
This collection contains reports, committee minutes, correspondence of the Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience.
- Subject: Student life X
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 35
- Student activism 22
- Student Affairs and Services 15
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni collections 7
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 7
- Student activities 7
- University history 7
- Health and Safety 5
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 4
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 4
- Student Activities -- Athletics 4
- Tufts University -- History 4
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 3
- Admissions and Recruitment 2
- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 2
- Employment and Human Resources 2
- Foreign affairs 2 + ∧ less
- Miller, Russell E. 5
- Tufts Community Union 3
- Dean of Student Affairs 2
- Dean of Student Services 2
- Office for Campus Life 2
- Pen, Paint and Pretzels 2
- Student Life Committee (AS&E Faculty) 2
- Tufts College 2
- Tufts Community Union Senate 2
- Tufts Daily 2
- Tufts University 2
- Women's Center 2
- Adams Club 1
- Africana Center 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Alumni Relations 1
- Asian American Center 1
- Bacow, Lawrence S. 1
- Bare Bodkin Theatre Company 1
- Beelzebubs 1 + ∧ less