Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains correspondence, directories, photographs, newspaper clippings, publications, minutes, budget documents, and membership lists of various Tufts student organizations. It also includes Hemispheres - a Tufts publication, as well as course evaluations up to 1991.
This collection contains the records of the Department of Physical Education and Athletics.
This collection is sharply focused on student activities specific to Jackson College including records of the student government and social groups and activities. There are also three scrapbooks of the Jackson College Athletic Association, which include clippings and photographs of athletic events.
Also included in this collection is material related to women at Tufts prior to the establishment of Jackson College in 1910.
The Observer collection contains photographs, negatives, and newspaper clippings from 1969-1988. The collection documents student journalistic research, photography, and publication.
This collection contains the records of the Tufts Daily.
- Subject: Student Activities -- Athletics X
- Student activism 4
- Student life 4
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 3
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 3
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 3
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 3
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 1
- Facilities 1
- Matriculation 1
- Student activities 1
- Tufts University 1
- University Relations 1 + ∧ less
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Alumni Relations 1
- Athletics Department 1
- Board of Overseers for Athletics 1
- Department of Physical Education 1