COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
Call Number: UA229
Scope and Contents: This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
Dates: 2000 -- 2011
Call Number: UA138
Overview: This collection contains a videotape produced by the Educational Media Center.
Call Number: UA245
Overview: This collection contains the records of Educational Technology Services.
Dates: 2014 -- 2017
Call Number: UA232
Overview: This collection contains records that document the transition to a new student information management system.
Dates: 2011 -- 2013
Call Number: UA161
Overview: University Information Technology (UIT) is a university-wide service dedicated to the strategic planning, implementation and support of technical products and services for the Tufts community. This collection contains records of UIT and the Office of the Chief Information Officer, including reports, brochures, posters, presentations, communications, meeting minutes, photos and videos.
Dates: 1984 -- 2019
Call Number: UA182
Overview: This collection contains records created by Web Central, including audiocassettes, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, and VHS tapes.
Dates: 2000 -- 2006
- Subject: Information Systems X
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Educational Media Center 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1
- Gordon Institute 1
- Kahle, David J. 1
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute 1
- School of Arts and Sciences 1
- School of Dental Medicine 1
- School of Engineering 1
- School of Medicine 1
- Tisch College 1
- Tufts Computing and Communications Services 1
- Tufts University 1
- University Information Technology 1
- Web Central 1
- iSIS Project 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 4
- Mixed 2