COVID-19 and DCA
Showing Collections: 11–20 of 24
Call Number: UA126
Overview: This collection contains the records of the Philosophy Department.
Dates: 1972 -- 2015
Call Number: UA125
Scope and Contents: This series contains annual reports, course listings, course files (including the research and course files of Tufts Associate Professor James Ennis), film reels, notes, posters, and syllabi. Sociology and Anthropology course listings include more in-depth course descriptions than those included in the Bulletin. There is also a DVD remembering Sy Bellin, former professor at Tufts.
Dates: circa 1972 -- 2014
Call Number: UA138
Overview: This collection contains a videotape produced by the Educational Media Center.
Call Number: UA245
Overview: This collection contains the records of Educational Technology Services.
Dates: 2014 -- 2017
Call Number: UA080
Scope and Contents: This collection contains materials related to the Eliot-Pearson Children's School, including correspondence, financial records, publications, and films, photos, and slides. Significant topics in this collections include program activities for students as well as children's book illustrator Ed Young, whose work was the central topic of the 1999 Summer Institute.
Dates: 1972 -- 2005
Call Number: UA009
Scope and Contents: This collection is composed of administrative material including annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes of the Board of Managers and the faculty, financial reports, and office files which document the development of the school from its association with the Women's Education Association, through its self-governance, to its eventual merger with Tufts University. Also included in the collection are Child Development student records; syllabi and course listings; audiovisual materials...
Dates: 1879 -- 2015
Call Number: UA082
Scope and Contents: This collection contains annual reports, invitations, audiovisual materials, and student films from the Film and Media Studies Program.
Dates: 1989 -- 2020
Call Number: UA209
Scope and Contents: This collection contains the records of the Institute for Global Leadership (IGL). The records document the administration and activities of the Institute and its many programs, including Education for Public Inquiry and International Citizenship (EPIIC), Inquiry, Tufts Initiative for International Leadership and Perspective (TILIP), and Program for Narrative and Documentary Practice (PNDP).Included are administrative files; subject files on topics relevant to the IGL curriculum;...
Dates: 1966 -- 2020
Call Number: UA019
Scope and Contents: This collection documents the activities of a number of departments in the College of Liberal Arts and includes correspondence, course materials, meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, publications, photographs, reports, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1857 -- 1993
Call Number: UA146
Overview: This collection contains records created by the Office of Educational Affairs in the School of Medicine.
Dates: 1968 -- 2019
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material X
- School of Arts and Sciences 8
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 2
- Eliot-Pearson Children's School 2
- Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development 2
- Bryan, Dale 1
- Center for Environmental Management 1
- Communications and Media Studies Program 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Dean for Educational Affairs 1
- Department of Anthropology 1
- Department of Biology 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of Earth and Ocean Studies 1
- Department of Education 1
- Department of English 1
- Department of Geology 1
- Department of Mathematics 1
- Department of Occupational Therapy 1
- Department of Philosophy 1
- Department of Physical Education 1
- Department of Sociology 1
- Educational Media Center 1
- Film and Media Studies Program 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1
- Gordon Institute 1
- Institute for Global Leadership 1
- Lee, Mary Y. 1
- Mayer, Jean 1
- Miller, Russell E. 1
- Office for Educational Affairs 1
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute 1
- Peace and Justice Studies 1
- School of Dental Medicine 1
- School of Engineering 1
- School of Medicine 1
- Tisch College 1
- Tufts Medical Center 1
- Tufts University 1
- Web Central 1
- Women's Center 1
- Women's Studies Program 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 13
- Mixed 9
- Offsite 2