Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 118
This series contains annual reports, course listings, course files (including the research and course files of Tufts Associate Professor James Ennis), film reels, notes, posters, and syllabi. Sociology and Anthropology course listings include more in-depth course descriptions than those included in the Bulletin. There is also a DVD remembering Sy Bellin, former professor at Tufts.
This collection contains one folder of correspondence, press releases, and a brochure about the Department of Systems Analysis.
This collection includes annual reports and programs generated by the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy; field project reports from the Master's program; course syllabi; departmental files; meeting minutes; publications; and archived versions of the departmental webpage.
This collection contains a videotape produced by the Educational Media Center.
This collection contains the records of Educational Technology Services.
This collection contains brochures from the Electro-Optics Technology Center.
This collection contains materials related to the Eliot-Pearson Children's School, including correspondence, financial records, publications, and films, photos, and slides. Significant topics in this collections include program activities for students as well as children's book illustrator Ed Young, whose work was the central topic of the 1999 Summer Institute.
This collection documents the activities of the Environmental Studies program.
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 13
- Research and Research Administration 10
- Facilities 9
- Advancement 8
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 8
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Student activism 6
- Student life 6
- Teaching and learning 5
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 4
- Information Systems 4
- University history 4
- Administration and Governance 3 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 19
- Miller, Russell E. 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 5
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 4
- School of Dental Medicine 4
- Tufts College 4
- University College 4
- Alumni Relations 3
- Tisch College 3
- Tufts University 3
- Africana Center 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Department of Art and Art History 2
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Music 2 + ∧ less