Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 118
Department of Sociology Records
Call Number: UA125
Scope and Contents: This series contains annual reports, course listings, course files (including the research and course files of Tufts Associate Professor James Ennis), film reels, notes, posters, and syllabi. Sociology and Anthropology course listings include more in-depth course descriptions than those included in the Bulletin. There is also a DVD remembering Sy Bellin, former professor at Tufts.
Dates: circa 1972 -- 2014
Department of Systems Analysis Records
Call Number: UA175
Scope and Contents: This collection contains one folder of correspondence, press releases, and a brochure about the Department of Systems Analysis.
Dates: 1952 -- 1964
Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning Records
Call Number: UA090
Overview: This collection includes annual reports and programs generated by the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy; field project reports from the Master's program; course syllabi; departmental files; meeting minutes; publications; and archived versions of the departmental webpage.
Dates: 1971 -- 2021
Educational Media Center Records
Call Number: UA138
Overview: This collection contains a videotape produced by the Educational Media Center.
Educational Technology Services Records
Call Number: UA245
Overview: This collection contains the records of Educational Technology Services.
Dates: 2014 -- 2017
Electro-Optics Technology Center Records
Call Number: UA131
Scope and Contents: This collection contains brochures from the Electro-Optics Technology Center.
Eliot-Pearson Children's School Records
Call Number: UA080
Scope and Contents: This collection contains materials related to the Eliot-Pearson Children's School, including correspondence, financial records, publications, and films, photos, and slides. Significant topics in this collections include program activities for students as well as children's book illustrator Ed Young, whose work was the central topic of the 1999 Summer Institute.
Dates: 1972 -- 2005
Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development Records
Call Number: UA009
Scope and Contents: This collection is composed of administrative material including annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes of the Board of Managers and the faculty, financial reports, and office files which document the development of the school from its association with the Women's Education Association, through its self-governance, to its eventual merger with Tufts University. Also included in the collection are Child Development student records; syllabi and course listings; audiovisual materials...
Dates: 1879 -- 2015
Environmental Studies Program Records
Call Number: UA223
Overview: This collection documents the activities of the Environmental Studies program.
Experimental College Records
Call Number: UA044
Scope and Contents: The collection contains files from the administrative office of the Experimental College. Subject files include general administrative and project topics including early board meeting minutes. Both Series 2 Explorations and Perspectives and Series 3 Courses files contain material pertaining to course content and instructors, and may include syllabi, reading lists, course descriptions, and student's application forms to take the course. Annual reports are available from 1970 through...
Dates: bulk 1967 -- 1997, 1958 -- 2014
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 13
- Research and Research Administration 10
- Facilities 9
- Advancement 8
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 8
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Student activism 6
- Student life 6
- Teaching and learning 5
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 4
- Information Systems 4
- University history 4
- Administration and Governance 3 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 19
- Miller, Russell E. 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 5
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 4
- School of Dental Medicine 4
- Tufts College 4
- University College 4
- Alumni Relations 3
- Tisch College 3
- Tufts University 3
- Africana Center 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Department of Art and Art History 2
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Music 2 + ∧ less