Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 118
This collection consists of departmental meeting minutes and annual reports dating from multiple incarnations of the Department of Art and Art History, including the Department of Fine Arts and the Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture.
This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
This collection contains the records of the Department of Classical Studies and includes subject files, photographs, and slides.
This collection includes one poster and one pamphlet from the Tufts University Department of Computer Science.
This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Balch Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. The materials date from 1878-2018.
This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
This collection contains books, correspondence, qualifying papers of Department of Education students, reports, and a box of slides from an outdoor education camp. The construction of the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications is a significant topic in this collection.
This collection contains the records of the English Department.
This collection contains brochures, one leaflet, and photographs from the department of German, Russian, and Asian Languages and Literature.
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 13
- Research and Research Administration 10
- Facilities 9
- Advancement 8
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 8
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Student activism 6
- Student life 6
- Teaching and learning 5
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 4
- Information Systems 4
- University history 4
- Administration and Governance 3 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 19
- Miller, Russell E. 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 5
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 4
- School of Dental Medicine 4
- Tufts College 4
- University College 4
- Alumni Relations 3
- Tisch College 3
- Tufts University 3
- Africana Center 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Department of Art and Art History 2
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Music 2 + ∧ less