Showing Collections: 111 - 118 of 118
This collection contains applications, memoranda, correspondence, and reports relating to the Upward Bound program.
The vertical files contain correspondence, news clippings, alumni information forms, transcripts, curriculum vitae, correspondence, publications, and photographs relating to alumni, faculty, staff, and honorary degree recipients.
Files of faculty and staff often contain correspondence with the president and upper administration of Tufts that was most likely removed from the presidential papers collections.
This collection contains records created by Web Central, including audiocassettes, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, and VHS tapes.
This collection contains records from 1968-1974 regarding the experimental short-term academic and internship program called "Winter Study."
This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records, membership lists, scrapbooks, materials relating to the international student hosting program, and program advertisements from the Women's Club. Documentation for the formation and closure of the club is also present in the form of initial bylaws, application for non-profit status, and votes regarding the closure of the club.
This collection contains the Women's Studies Program's curriculum committee notes, program board minutes, faculty committee agendas and minutes, course syllabi and fliers, publications, photographs, and conference materials from 1981-2010. It comprises physical records, audio and video material, and digital records.
This collection includes the annual reports of the Wright Center for Science Education for the first two academic years that they were associated with Tufts University.
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 13
- Research and Research Administration 10
- Facilities 9
- Advancement 8
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 8
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Student activism 6
- Student life 6
- Teaching and learning 5
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 4
- Information Systems 4
- University history 4
- Administration and Governance 3 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 19
- Miller, Russell E. 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 5
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 4
- School of Dental Medicine 4
- Tufts College 4
- University College 4
- Alumni Relations 3
- Tisch College 3
- Tufts University 3
- Africana Center 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Department of Art and Art History 2
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Music 2 + ∧ less