Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 118
This collection documents the work of the Ad-hoc Committee on the New Jumbo Statue, chaired by Andrew McClellan, Professor of Art History. The committee was active from August 2012 through December 2014. This collection is comprised of correspondence documenting the selection of sculptor Steven Whyte and the commission process.
This collections contains the records of the Africana Center, founded at Tufts University in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of students of African descent. Records include subject files, artifacts, photographs, and publications.
This collection contains general alumni information, as well as information about alumni councils, alumni days, alumni associations, and homecoming. Materials include photographs, brochures, pamhplets, meeting records, ledgers, and some memorabilia.
This collection contains records generated by the American Studies Program.
This collection contains materials related to the Black Cultural Center Seminars at Tufts and includes correspondences, clippings, fliers, notes, posters, committee meetings minutes, and administrative materials.
This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
This collection includes correspondence, budget information, ledgers, class pictures, student records, scrapbooks, accreditation information, staff meeting minutes, admissions and scholarship information, early occupational therapy books, and information about faculty and alumni.
This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 33
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 28
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 24
- Curriculum and Instruction 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 23
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 21
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 13
- Research and Research Administration 10
- Facilities 9
- Advancement 8
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 8
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Student activism 6
- Student life 6
- Teaching and learning 5
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 4
- Information Systems 4
- University history 4
- Administration and Governance 3 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 19
- Miller, Russell E. 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 6
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 5
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 4
- School of Dental Medicine 4
- Tufts College 4
- University College 4
- Alumni Relations 3
- Tisch College 3
- Tufts University 3
- Africana Center 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Department of Art and Art History 2
- Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture 2
- Department of Drama and Dance 2
- Department of Music 2 + ∧ less