Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
This collection contains the records of the Committee on Student Life.
This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Balch Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. The materials date from 1878-2018.
This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
This collection contains the records of the English Department.
This collection is composed of course information and exams, as well as exam review materials, a textbook, and lists of textbooks.
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 8
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 4
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 3
- Curriculum and Instruction 2
- Student activism 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 1
- Dance 1
- Department of English 1
- Facilities 1
- Information Systems 1
- Music and musical performances 1
- Research and Research Administration 1
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 1
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 1
- Student life 1
- Theater 1
- Tufts University -- History 1 + ∧ less
- School of Engineering 3
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 1
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 1
- Department of Biology 1
- Department of Chemistry 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of Earth and Ocean Studies 1
- Department of English 1
- Department of Geology 1
- Department of Mathematics 1
- Department of Music 1
- Department of Philosophy 1
- Department of Psychology 1
- Department of Romance Languages 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1
- Gordon Institute 1 + ∧ less