Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains correspondence, memos, reports, and brochures relating to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. It also contains materials related to Hydro-Quebec.
This collection contains brochures, catalogs, and photographs that describe and advertise different Professional and Continuing Studies programs.
This collection contains records created by the Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences regarding the Graduate Institute for Teaching, the Summer Institute, graduate research awards, Teaching Assistant orientation,and various ceremonies. Materials include photographs, memos and correspondence, publications, self-assessment and accreditation documentation, reports, and financial records.
The records consist of the minutes of faculty meetings in Tufts College, and later the schools of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the College of Engineering.
- Curriculum and Instruction 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 1
- Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for Research 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Frances Stern Nutrition Center 1
- Jackson College 1
- School of Arts and Sciences 1