Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
Call Number: UA210
Scope and Contents:
This collection consists of departmental meeting minutes and annual reports dating from multiple incarnations of the Department of Art and Art History, including the Department of Fine Arts and the Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture.
1970 -- 2002
Call Number: UA133
The School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston became affiliated with Tufts College in 1945, and in July 2016 officially became part of Tufts University’s School of Arts and Sciences. This collection contains records of the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, including administrative files, exhibition files, course descriptions, and student records, from 1875 to 2018.
1875 -- 2021, bulk 1960 -- 2010
- Subject: Curriculum and Instruction
- Names: Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture