Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 67
This collection contains collected or created by Helen Johnson Martin and pertaining to her time as a student in the Jackson College for Women at Tufts College from 1943-1947.
This collection contains final papers and presentations of students enrolled in HIS193: Tufts in American History. Students in the course used the Digital Collections and Archives as a laboratory for researching and writing on topics related to campus life at Tufts from the 19th to 21st centuries century.
This collection consists of VHS tapes from the Humanities in the Millennium lecture series held in 1999.
This collection contains records created by the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life as well as records created by related predecessor groups such as the Lincoln Filene Center.
This collection documents the activities of a number of departments in the College of Liberal Arts and includes correspondence, course materials, meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, publications, photographs, reports, and scrapbooks.
This collection contains records created and used by Professor Margaret Henderson Floyd during her years at Tufts University. Records include architectural blue prints and drawings, photographs and negatives (with contact sheets) of campus buildings, committee minutes and reports, correspondence, memos and notes relating to her position at Tufts University.
This collection contains brochures, catalogs, and photographs that describe and advertise different Professional and Continuing Studies programs.
This collection contains annual reports and event programs created by the Tufts University Program in International Relations.
This collection contains the records of the Education for Adult Learning (R.E.A.L.) program, a continuing education program at Tufts University established in 1970. Included are student and alumni records, student interviews and questionnaires, organizational files, videos and photographs relating to reunions and promotions, and records of events from 1970-2010.
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 9
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 6
- Research and Research Administration 5
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 4
- Facilities 4
- Advancement 3
- Foreign affairs 3
- Information Systems 3
- Student activism 3
- Student life 3
- Student Affairs and Services 2
- Teaching and learning 2
- University Relations 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Governance 1 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 11
- Miller, Russell E. 8
- Tufts College 4
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 3
- School of Engineering 3
- University College 3
- Africana Center 2
- Alumni Relations 2
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Tufts University 2
- American Studies 1
- Board of Overseers 1
- Buildings and Ground Committee 1
- Campus Planning and Development Committee (AS&E Faculty) 1
- Center for Decision-Making 1
- Center for the Study of Drug Development 1
- College of Special Studies 1
- Communications and Media Studies Program 1
- Community Health Program 1
- Crane Theological School 1 + ∧ less