Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 67
Call Number: UA004
Scope and Contents: This collection contains material compiled by Tufts University Historian Russell Miller relating to general academic matters that did not fit into any of his other subject categories. It contains artifacts, clippings, correspondence, fliers, notes, programs, photographs, press releases, speeches, and lists of presenters and recipients of academic honors. It contains materials on commencement, class day, convocation, and matriculation. In addition, it contains the full text of talks given as...
Dates: 1856 -- 1996
Ad-Hoc Committee on the New Jumbo Statue Records
Call Number: UA241
Scope and Contents: This collection documents the work of the Ad-hoc Committee on the New Jumbo Statue, chaired by Andrew McClellan, Professor of Art History. The committee was active from August 2012 through December 2014. This collection is comprised of correspondence documenting the selection of sculptor Steven Whyte and the commission process.
Dates: 2012 -- 2014
Africana Center Records
Call Number: UA113
Overview: This collections contains the records of the Africana Center, founded at Tufts University in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of students of African descent. Records include subject files, artifacts, photographs, and publications.
Dates: 1939 -- 2012, bulk 1970 -- 2005
Call Number: UA023
Scope and Contents: This collection contains general alumni information, as well as information about alumni councils, alumni days, alumni associations, and homecoming. Materials include photographs, brochures, pamhplets, meeting records, ledgers, and some memorabilia.
Dates: bulk 1950 -- 1965, 1925 -- 2005
American Studies Program Records
Call Number: UA083
Scope and Contents: This collection contains records generated by the American Studies Program.
Dates: 1989 -- 1996
Black Cultural Center Seminar at Tufts Records
Call Number: UA053
Scope and Contents: This collection contains materials related to the Black Cultural Center Seminars at Tufts and includes correspondences, clippings, fliers, notes, posters, committee meetings minutes, and administrative materials.
Dates: 1990 -- 2000
Center for Adaptation Genetics and Drug Resistance Records
Call Number: UA251
Overview: This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
Dates: circa 1974 -- 2000
Center for Decision-Making Records
Call Number: UA150
Scope and Contents: This collection contains a program for the Managing Decision-Making Institute organized by the Center for Decision-Making.
Dates: 1987 -- 1988
Center for Interdisciplinary Studies Records
Call Number: UA207
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
Dates: 1992 -- 2010
Center for Public Service Records
Call Number: UA155
Overview: This collection contains brochures and manuals from the Center for Public Service.
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 9
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 6
- Research and Research Administration 5
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 4
- Facilities 4
- Advancement 3
- Foreign affairs 3
- Information Systems 3
- Student activism 3
- Student life 3
- Student Affairs and Services 2
- Teaching and learning 2
- University Relations 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Governance 1 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 11
- Miller, Russell E. 8
- Tufts College 4
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 3
- School of Engineering 3
- University College 3
- Africana Center 2
- Alumni Relations 2
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 2
- Tufts University 2
- American Studies 1
- Board of Overseers 1
- Buildings and Ground Committee 1
- Campus Planning and Development Committee (AS&E Faculty) 1
- Center for Decision-Making 1
- Center for the Study of Drug Development 1
- College of Special Studies 1
- Communications and Media Studies Program 1
- Community Health Program 1
- Crane Theological School 1 + ∧ less