Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
This collection contains admissions bulletins printed for prospective Tufts students. Publications can include school information and highlights, department listings, admissions procedures and requirements, financial aid information, school maps, and a copy of the application.
This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
This collection contains Tufts memorabilia, publications, and student records compiled by Hortense Clapp Pollard (J1932).
This collection contains the unofficial Tufts student humor publication the Jumble. This publication was published in the school year 1950-1951 and resurrected for publication as the Jumble on the Tufts Campus in 1961.
This collection contains issues of Proteus Continuum, a student publication of science fiction and fantasy, published biannually between 1990 and 1993.
This collection contains reports and self-evaluations for the New England Association for Schools and Colleges and the Commission for Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
The collection is made up of theses written by undergraduate students from various departments as part of the requirements for honors in their department. All students are asked to deposit copies of their theses in the archives, but not all do so, therefore the collection is incomplete. The earliest thesis dates from 1929, but most date from the 1960s onward.
Some theses may be under an embargo and not available online until the end of the embargo period.
- Names: Tufts University X
- University history 5
- Tufts University -- History 4
- Alumni collections 3
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 2
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 2
- Student life 2
- Academic Support 1
- Academic Support -- Libraries, Galleries, Archives 1
- Administration and Governance -- Accreditation 1
- Administration and Governance -- Governance 1
- Admissions and Recruitment 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 1
- Finance 1
- Information Systems 1
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 1
- Student activities 1
- Tufts University 1
- University Relations 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts College 4
- School of Dental Medicine 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 1
- Carl Etelman family 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Dean of Academic Affairs 1
- Digital Collections and Archives 1
- Etelman, Carl, 1900-1963 1
- Etelman, Idyla, 1903-1986 1
- Etelman, Richard G., 1904-1978 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1
- Gittleman, Sol, 1934- 1
- Gordon Institute 1
- Gould, Benjamin D. , 1904-1978 1
- Jackson College for Women (Tufts University) 1
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions 1
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute 1
- Pollard, Hortense Clapp 1 + ∧ less