Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 31
This collection contains issues of Optimus Prime first published in November, 1998. It is a student literary magazine devoted to poetry and line drawings. It is published irregularly.
This collection contains issues of Perfiles, a journal which, as of 1988, was published by the Tufts Collective on Latin America. An inter-disciplinary, multi-language journal that includes essays, poems, fiction, and photographs by students, faculty, and community members, with a focus on Latin America and the Caribbean. It contains annual issues from 1983 to 1992.
The records consist of the minutes of faculty meetings in Tufts College, and later the schools of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the College of Engineering.
This collection contains short-lived student publications about various topics. Publications include political, cultural, religious, pre-professional and literary magazines.
This collection contains issues of Submerge, a student-run political journal featuring poems, stories, photography, and articles. Contains two issues, not dated but assumed to be 1998.
This collection contains The Pachyderm student handbook, outlining the rules and regulations of the University. First published in 1977, it replaced the "Student Handbook" and is a successor to the "Ivy Book."
This collections contains semi-annual issues of Newsletter of the Humanities and Arts in the School of Arts and Sciences.
- Names: School of Arts and Sciences X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 8
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 4
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 3
- Curriculum and Instruction 2
- Student activism 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 1
- Dance 1
- Department of English 1
- Facilities 1
- Information Systems 1
- Music and musical performances 1
- Research and Research Administration 1
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 1
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 1
- Student Affairs and Services 1
- Student life 1
- Theater 1 + ∧ less
- School of Engineering 5
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 1
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies 1
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Dean of Student Affairs 1
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 1
- Department of Biology 1
- Department of Chemistry 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of Earth and Ocean Studies 1
- Department of English 1
- Department of Geology 1
- Department of Mathematics 1
- Department of Music 1
- Department of Philosophy 1
- Department of Psychology 1
- Department of Romance Languages 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 1 + ∧ less