Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 31
Call Number: UP006
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of the catalogs and bulletins from 1970 to the present for the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. As of 2018, bulletins for the SMFA are also included in this collection. Bulletins include school descriptions, admissions requirements, degree requirements, course descriptions, and rosters of faculty.
Dates: 1942 -- 2022
Call Number: UA229
Scope and Contents: This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
Dates: 2000 -- 2011
Call Number: UA207
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
Dates: 1992 -- 2010
Call Number: UA077
Overview: This collection contains the records of the Committee on Student Life.
Dates: 1968 -- 2016
Call Number: UA152
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures from the Biology Department, glass models created by the Blaschka Company, and a Barnum video.
Dates: 1960 -- 1989
Call Number: UA151
Scope and Contents: This collection contains graduate brochures, undergraduate and graduate theses, photographs, and slides from the Chemistry Department.
Dates: 1909 -- 2010
Call Number: UA070
Scope and Contents: This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. Materials consist mostly of production photographs, slides, prompt books, rehearsal schedules, stage diagrams, and programs. For further Pen, Paint and...
Dates: bulk 1943-1985, 1878-2009
Call Number: UA159
Scope and Contents: This collection contains articles; books and booklets; building plans; correspondence; course catalogs and course packets; equipment and instruments; notes; photographs; and serials. The materials document the activities of the Department of Geology and the Department of Earth and Ocean Studies. Prominent individuals include Robert L. Nichols, a noted explorer, geologist, and Tufts University faculty member.
Dates: 1850 -- 2012
Call Number: UA074
Overview: This collection contains the records of the English Department.
Dates: bulk 1994 -- 2016, 1906 -- 2016
Call Number: UA157
Scope and Contents: This collection is composed of course information and exams, as well as exam review materials, a textbook, and lists of textbooks.
Dates: bulk 1996 -- 2005, 1918 -- 2009
- Names: School of Arts and Sciences X
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 8
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 4
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 3
- Curriculum and Instruction 2
- Student activism 2
- Administration and Governance 1
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 1
- Dance 1
- Department of English 1
- Facilities 1
- Information Systems 1
- Music and musical performances 1
- Research and Research Administration 1
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 1
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 1
- Student Affairs and Services 1
- Student life 1
- Theater 1
- Tufts University -- History 1
- Tufts University. Department of English. 1
- Tufts University. Department of Music. 1 ∧ less
- Onsite 22
- Mixed 9