Showing Collections: 71 - 80 of 598
This collection contains the administrative records and publications of the Center for the Study of Drug Development Records, an independent, academic, non-profit research center at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Charles Elliott Hatch (1892-1976) was a Professor of Dental Anatomy and Operative Technic, Operative Dentistry, and Dental History at Tufts from 1916-1941 and 1949-1963. His papers document his teaching and scholarly activities, and include correspondence, reports, scholarly publications, photographs, awards, and certificates.
This collection consists of oral history interviews, publications, and other materials relating to the history and faculty of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. The bulk of the material is dated from 1990 to 2000. Significant interviewees include former Tufts President John DiBaggio.
This collection contains one campaign poster "Hon. C. Neal Barney for Congress;" photo album with photos of Barney, his wife, and two children; and one framed daguerreotype of Barney later in life. All items are undated.
This collection contains research notes and materials compiled and used by Charles Trantanella to write "Brown and Blue and Greek: A history of fraternities and sororities at Tufts University."
This collection includes issues of Chem Notes. It is the newsletter of Tufts Chemistry department and includes department and alumni news.
This collection contains material related to P. T. Barnum and General Tom Thumb collected by Christopher Coenen, including artifacts, cabinet cards, cartes-de-visite, printed ephemera, printed materials, photographs, and stereographs.
This collection contains correspondence related to political matters and the Civil War, sent by three New England residents (Joseph H. Barnes, Clark B. Baldwin, and W. E. Webster) between 1859 and 1864.
- Onsite: Onsite X
- University history 81
- Alumni collections 63
- Student life 60
- Tufts University -- History 47
- Faculty papers 36
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Affairs and Services 23
- Student activism 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Foreign affairs 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Facilities 11
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni and alumnae 10
- Civil War 10
- Faculty research 10 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 22
- Miller, Russell E. 16
- Tufts University 16
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- School of Dental Medicine 12
- School of Medicine 12
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 11
- Alumni Relations 10
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 10
- Tufts Medical Center 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 7
- Human Resources 7
- Dean of Student Affairs 6
- Tisch Library 5
- University Advancement Division 5
- Digital Collections and Archives 4 + ∧ less