Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 598
This collection contains the bulletin of the School of Veterinary Medicine. It provides prospective students with information about the school, course of study, and graduation requirements.
The collection contains pamphlets and fliers produced by the Career Services office as well as memoranda and a newspaper article dating from 1969-1999. In addition, there are Placement Manuals, Placement Handbooks, and weekly newsletters called Career News.
This collection contains fliers, photographs, and an essay created or compiled by Carl Manikian (E1972, A1974, D1977). Materials relate to campus life and Manikian's residence in Carmichael Hall.
The Casey Murrow Collection of Edward R. Murrow Materials contain photographs, correspondence, clippings, scrapbooks, speeches, scripts, books, and legal documents dating from 1791 to 2003. The collection documents broadcast and television journalist Edward R. Murrow’s personal and professional life, as well as the lives of his wife, Janet (Brewster) Murrow, and his son, Casey Murrow.
This collection consists of issues of a monthly newsletter about feline health for cat owners, published by the School of Veterinary Medicine. Publication started in 1993, with a break between 1996 and 2004. As of 2004, it is a monthly 24-page newsletter for cat owners and enthusiasts, and is published by Tufts Media.
This collection contains records created by or pertaining to the Center for Adapation Genetics and Drug Resistance, including correspondence, subject files, grant files, and publicity materials.
This collection contains a program for the Managing Decision-Making Institute organized by the Center for Decision-Making.
This collection consists of audio and audiovisual materials, course materials, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, and student records related to the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
This collection contains brochures and manuals from the Center for Public Service.
- Onsite: Onsite X
- University history 81
- Alumni collections 63
- Student life 60
- Tufts University -- History 47
- Faculty papers 36
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Affairs and Services 23
- Student activism 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Foreign affairs 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Facilities 11
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni and alumnae 10
- Civil War 10
- Faculty research 10 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 22
- Miller, Russell E. 16
- Tufts University 16
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- School of Dental Medicine 12
- School of Medicine 12
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 11
- Alumni Relations 10
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 10
- Tufts Medical Center 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 7
- Human Resources 7
- Dean of Student Affairs 6
- Tisch Library 5
- University Advancement Division 5
- Digital Collections and Archives 4 + ∧ less