Showing Collections: 591 - 598 of 598
This collection contains materials related to the running of WMFO, Tufts University's student-run radio station, dating from approximately 1980 to 2023.
This collection contains the records of Woodrow Wilson Sayre's time as an assistant professor at Tufts University. Most material relates to Sayre's Mount Everest expedition and the controversy of his dismissal from Tufts University in the form of newspaper and magazine clippings and administrative records.
This collection contains posters and publications from the era of the Second World War.
This collection includes the annual reports of the Wright Center for Science Education for the first two academic years that they were associated with Tufts University.
This collection contains a course booklet from the Writing Workshop program.
This collection contains issues of Your Dog. It is a monthly 24-page newsletter for dog owners and enthusiasts, and is published by the Tufts Media.
This collection contains an essay written by Zebulon White titled "The Sources of National Greatness." It discusses how the United States should draw on lessons from Western history and from religious institutions to achieve national greatness.
This collection contains the papers of Tufts University psychology professor Zella Luria and includes correspondence, teaching and research materials, and records of a study Luria conducted in the 1960s and 1970s on Jackson College students’ attitudes toward work over time. Subjects include sex, gender, and psychology. Materials date from 1933-2010, with the bulk of materials dating from 1960-1999.
- Onsite: Onsite X
- University history 81
- Alumni collections 63
- Student life 60
- Tufts University -- History 47
- Faculty papers 36
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Affairs and Services 23
- Student activism 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Foreign affairs 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Facilities 11
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni and alumnae 10
- Civil War 10
- Faculty research 10 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 22
- Miller, Russell E. 16
- Tufts University 16
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- School of Dental Medicine 12
- School of Medicine 12
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 11
- Alumni Relations 10
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 10
- Tufts Medical Center 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 7
- Human Resources 7
- Dean of Student Affairs 6
- Tisch Library 5
- University Advancement Division 5
- Digital Collections and Archives 4 + ∧ less