Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 598
This collection contains photos, correspondence, and some other general records of the Amrad Corporation as well as physical objects.
This collection contains records generated by the American Studies Program.
This collection contains print photographs of the Tufts campus taken by Boston photographer Amory N. Hardy. The photographs capture the scenery of Tufts at a time when the campus was expanding with the construction of new buildings, such as Barnum Hall, Goddard Chapel, and Goddard Gymnasium (later renamed Goddard Hall), in the 1880s. They also display contemporary events on campus, such as a baseball game and Daniel Pratt's May 1885 lecture outside Packard Hall.
The collection includes letters, publications, writings, personal papers, a commemorative Ballou Hall plaque, photographs, notebooks, and apparatus connected with Dolbear's academic work and with experiments regarding the invention of the telephone.
This collection contains Jumbo memorabilia collected by Tufts University Art History Professor Andrew McClellan for a 2014 exhibition at the Tufts University Gallery on Tufts's mascot, Jumbo the Elephant.
This collection contains issues of The Animal Policy Report, published by the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University.
This collection contains admissions bulletins printed for prospective Tufts students. Publications can include school information and highlights, department listings, admissions procedures and requirements, financial aid information, school maps, and a copy of the application.
This collection contains the Around the Circle Newsletter, published by the Tufts University Art Gallery. In 2014, the title changed from Around the Circle to Tufts University Art Gallery.
- Onsite: Onsite X
- University history 81
- Alumni collections 63
- Student life 60
- Tufts University -- History 47
- Faculty papers 36
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Affairs and Services 23
- Student activism 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Foreign affairs 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Facilities 11
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni and alumnae 10
- Civil War 10
- Faculty research 10 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 22
- Miller, Russell E. 16
- Tufts University 16
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- School of Dental Medicine 12
- School of Medicine 12
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 11
- Alumni Relations 10
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 10
- Tufts Medical Center 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 7
- Human Resources 7
- Dean of Student Affairs 6
- Tisch Library 5
- University Advancement Division 5
- Digital Collections and Archives 4 + ∧ less