Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 598
This collections contains the records of the Africana Center, founded at Tufts University in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of students of African descent. Records include subject files, artifacts, photographs, and publications.
This collection contains a travel diary kept by Alice Baker MacIntosh from 1927 to 1928 and a typed transcript of the diary created by Alice’s grandson, Richard Allan Baker.
This collection contains the records of the Delta Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi at Tufts University.
This collection contains issues of Alumni Notes. It was initiated as the newsletter for the Department of English in October 2006. It is intended to keep alumni connected with the faculty, students, and staff of the English Department. Prior to producing the first issue, the English Department emailed over a thousand alumni asking for their suggestions on what should be included in the newsletter.
This collection contains general alumni information, as well as information about alumni councils, alumni days, alumni associations, and homecoming. Materials include photographs, brochures, pamhplets, meeting records, ledgers, and some memorabilia.
This collection consists of photographs, correspondence and other papers related to Dr. Alvin Howell's research work with balloons. The collection primarily contains photographs of balloon launches that Howell directed.
- Onsite: Onsite X
- University history 81
- Alumni collections 63
- Student life 60
- Tufts University -- History 47
- Faculty papers 36
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Affairs and Services 23
- Student activism 22
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 18
- Curriculum and Instruction 15
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 14
- Foreign affairs 14
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 13
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 12
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 11
- Facilities 11
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Alumni and alumnae 10
- Civil War 10
- Faculty research 10 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 22
- Miller, Russell E. 16
- Tufts University 16
- Office for Campus Life 14
- Media Advocacy Board 13
- Tufts College 13
- School of Dental Medicine 12
- School of Medicine 12
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 11
- Alumni Relations 10
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 10
- Tufts Medical Center 9
- School of Engineering 8
- Tufts University Alumni Association 8
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy 7
- Human Resources 7
- Dean of Student Affairs 6
- Tisch Library 5
- University Advancement Division 5
- Digital Collections and Archives 4 + ∧ less