Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 47
Call Number: UA024
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, directories, photographs, newspaper clippings, publications, minutes, budget documents, and membership lists of various Tufts student organizations. It also includes Hemispheres - a Tufts publication, as well as course evaluations up to 1991.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1870 -- 1994; 1857 -- 2019
Call Number: UA169
Scope and Contents This collection contains Adams Club records--including four bound ledgers, one invoice book, and the constitution of the Adam Club--that are dated from 1870-1878.
Dates: 1870 -- 1878
Call Number: UA113
Overview This collections contains the records of the Africana Center, founded at Tufts University in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of students of African descent. Records include subject files, artifacts, photographs, and publications.
Dates: 1939 -- 2019; Majority of material found within 1970 -- 2005
Call Number: UA250
Overview This collection contains the records of the Delta Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi at Tufts University.
Dates: circa 1908 -- 2017
Call Number: UA230
Overview This collection contains materials related to the Bare Bodkin Theatre Company, such as scripts, promotional posters and publications, administrative records, event recordings, and web crawls.
Dates: 2003 -- 2020
Call Number: UA238
Scope and Contents This collection contains records and web crawls from the Tufts University all-male a capella group the Beelzebubs. Materials include two of their albums, Punch and Shedding, and videos and photographs from their 2006 trip to Greece.
Dates: 2002 -- 2020
Call Number: UA214
Scope and Contents This collection contains student index cards from 1942-1943 including small sections of students killed, missing, imprisoned, and taking part in the helicopter program. Cards typically contain name of student, address, date, and sometimes whether the student had passed CAA, was waiting for the next screening, took what course when, as well as membership in Army/Navy; most cards are mental examination registration cards labeled 'CPT' (Civilian Pilot Training) Tufts College.
Dates: 1942 -- 1943
Call Number: UP272
Overview This collection contains issues of Currents, an arts-focused publication produced by Tufts students on the School of Museum of Fine Arts and Medford campuses.
Dates: circa 2018 -- 2019
Call Number: UA070
Overview This collection comprises materials pertaining to dramatic productions presented by the Department of Drama and Speech, Graduate Dramatic Society, Balch Arena Theater, Tufts Summer Theater, Tufts Community Players, Magic Circle, Cup and Saucer, and Pen, Paint and Pretzels. It also contains administrative files for the Department of Drama and Dance. The materials date from 1878-2018.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1943 -- 1985; 1878 -- 2018
Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training (E.S.M.D.T.) and Engineering, Science, and Management War Training (E. S. M. W. T. ) Student and Course Records
Call Number: UA215
Overview The collection contains index cards concerning Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training and Engineering, Science, and Management War Training Student and Course records.
Dates: 1941 -- 1944
- Student life 35
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Student activism 11
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 10
- Student activities 9
- Student Activities -- Athletics 4
- Student Affairs and Services 4
- Admissions and Recruitment 2
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Tufts University 2
- University Relations 2
- University history 2
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African American History Month 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers 1
- College sorority members 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts Community Union 4
- Tufts Community Union Senate 3
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Tufts Daily 2
- Tufts University 2
- Adams Club 1
- Africana Center 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Bare Bodkin Theatre Company 1
- Beelzebubs 1
- Civilian Pilot Training Program 1
- Dean of Student Affairs 1
- Department of Drama 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of History 1
- Digital Collections and Archives 1
- Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training (ESMDT) / Engineering, Science, Management War Training (ESMWT) 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- HYPE! Mime Troupe 1
- Hill Collins, Patricia 1 + ∧ less