Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 23
Academic Resource Center Records
Call Number: UA160
Overview: This collection contains office files and tutor and advising records created by the Academic Resource Center.
Dates: 1995 -- 2016
Call Number: UA004
Scope and Contents: This collection contains material compiled by Tufts University Historian Russell Miller relating to general academic matters that did not fit into any of his other subject categories. It contains artifacts, clippings, correspondence, fliers, notes, programs, photographs, press releases, speeches, and lists of presenters and recipients of academic honors. It contains materials on commencement, class day, convocation, and matriculation. In addition, it contains the full text of talks given as...
Dates: 1856 -- 1996
Africana Center Records
Call Number: UA113
Overview: This collections contains the records of the Africana Center, founded at Tufts University in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of students of African descent. Records include subject files, artifacts, photographs, and publications.
Dates: 1939 -- 2012, bulk 1970 -- 2005
Career Services Records
Call Number: UA107
Scope and Contents: The collection contains pamphlets and fliers produced by the Career Services office as well as memoranda and a newspaper article dating from 1969-1999. In addition, there are Placement Manuals, Placement Handbooks, and weekly newsletters called Career News.
Dates: 1969 -- 2011
Call Number: UA101
Overview: This collection contains commencement guides, programs, speeches, invitations, audiovisual materials, and a capture of the 2020 Commencement website made especially to document the University response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dates: 1985 -- 2020
Counseling Center Records
Call Number: UA081
Scope and Contents: The Counseling Center records contain annual reports, brochures, and pamphlets generated between 1986 and approximately 2000.
Dates: 1986 -- 2015
Dean of Advising Records
Call Number: UA104
Scope and Contents: This collection contains first-year advising booklets for incoming students from the Dean of Advising.
Dates: 1992 -- 2006
Department of Judicial Affairs Records
Call Number: UA211
Overview: This collection consists of records created by Judicial Affairs within the Division of Student Affairs.
Dates: 1988 -- 1999
Dining Services Records
Call Number: UA129
Overview: This collection contains records from Tufts Dining Services.
Dates: 1986 -- 2014
Financial Aid Records
Call Number: UA121
Scope and Contents: This collection contains financial aid applications, pamphlets, brochures, and fliers.
Dates: 1983 -- 1998
- Student life 11
- Student activism 4
- Health and Safety 3
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 2
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 2
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 2
- Student activities 2
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Admissions and Recruitment 1
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African American History Month 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers 1
- Employment and Human Resources 1
- Foreign affairs 1
- Goddard Chapel 1
- Granoff Family Hillel Center 1
- Judaism 1
- Legal and Regulatory 1 + ∧ less
- Dean of Student Affairs 2
- Dean of Undergraduate Education 2
- Office for Campus Life 2
- Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience 2
- Undergraduate Education, Student Affairs and Student Services 2
- Academic Resource Center 1
- Africana Center 1
- Bacow, Lawrence S. 1
- Career Services 1
- Catholic Chaplaincy 1
- Commencement Office 1
- Counseling and Mental Health Services 1
- Dean of Student Services 1
- Dean of Undergraduate Admissions and Enrollment Management 1
- Department of Judicial Affairs 1
- Dining Services 1
- Division of Student Affairs 1
- Financial Services, Office of Financial Aid 1
- Health Services 1
- Hill Collins, Patricia 1 + ∧ less