Showing Collections: 41 - 48 of 48
This collection consists of slides used for "The Weekly Peek" project, an advertising and promotional device located in the Mayer Campus Center, and web crawls documenting Tufts Students Resources' web presence. The "Weekly Peek" was a projection booth that used random candid pictures of students in everyday activities. The slides also include advertisements directed to the Tufts University market.
The collection contains QSL cards received by the operators of the W1KN from 1935-1993, as well as examples of W1KN cards from the 1950s. QSL cards are cards that amateur radio operators send one another to confirm contact. It also contains one file of licenses, correspondence, and bylaws of the Tufts Amateur Radio Society from 1927-1993.
The collection contains records concerning the Tufts University Ballroom Dance Team.
This collection represents web crawls of Tufts University websites and student organization websites conducted, under contract, by the Internet Archives using their tool Archive-It. The first focused crawl was conducted on November 2, 2009. The web crawls are managed directly in Archive-It. Beginning in 2015, student organization websites were added to the crawls. Only websites of student organizations that are officially recognized by the University are crawled.
This collection contains photographs taken by University Photography photographers of Tufts University events starting in 2005.
This collection contains student index cards from the V-12 program, photographs, and subject files. Tufts University's Air Force Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program is one significant topic in this collection.
This collection contains records of Tufts theater productions, created or compiled by William Northrop Morse and dating primarily from his time as a professor at Tufts from 1928 to 1934. Materials in this collection include student theater programs from Pens, Paint, and Pretzels (3Ps) and other student organizations, newspaper clippings, photos from a 1928 3Ps production of Emperor Jones, and copies of the Tufts Weekly.
- Student life 35
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Student activism 11
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 10
- Student activities 10
- Student Activities -- Athletics 4
- Student Affairs and Services 4
- Admissions and Recruitment 2
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Tufts University 2
- University Relations 2
- University history 2
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African American History Month 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers 1
- College sorority members 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts Community Union 4
- Tufts Community Union Senate 3
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Tufts Daily 2
- Tufts University 2
- Adams Club 1
- Africana Center 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Bare Bodkin Theatre Company 1
- Beelzebubs 1
- Civilian Pilot Training Program 1
- Dean of Student Affairs 1
- Department of Drama 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of History 1
- Digital Collections and Archives 1
- Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training (ESMDT) / Engineering, Science, Management War Training (ESMWT) 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- HYPE! Mime Troupe 1
- Hill Collins, Patricia 1 + ∧ less