Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 48
This collection contains publications, ephemera, photographs, fliers, posters and memos produced by the Office for Campus Life.
This collection contains student handbooks on planning events, materials related to student activities from the 1940s-1960s, and objects.
This collection consists of subject files, artifacts, and web crawls related to the Phi Delta and Sigma Nu fraternities. The subject files contain photographs, correspondence, and an annual report.
This collection contains meeting minutes from the Reading Room Association.
This collection contains documents related to the founding and running of the Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society, including certificates, correspondence, financial records, membership rosters, minutes, and subject files.
This collection contains correspondence, rosters, and budgetary data relating to the Student Army Training Corps (SATC) program at Tufts during World War I.
This collection consists of two Student Council of Tufts College books containing meeting minutes and correspondence.
This collection consists of administrative materials about the engineering honor society, Tau Beta Pi, as well as correspondence, newsletters, photographs, student papers submitted for admission to the society, and web crawls.
This collection contains original photographs used in the annual production of the Jumbo Book. For some years there are senior portraits only, and for others there are candid shots as well. It also includes a special centennial edition.
- Student life 35
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Student activism 11
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 10
- Student activities 10
- Student Activities -- Athletics 4
- Student Affairs and Services 4
- Admissions and Recruitment 2
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Tufts University 2
- University Relations 2
- University history 2
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African American History Month 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers 1
- College sorority members 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts Community Union 4
- Tufts Community Union Senate 3
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Tufts Daily 2
- Tufts University 2
- Adams Club 1
- Africana Center 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Bare Bodkin Theatre Company 1
- Beelzebubs 1
- Civilian Pilot Training Program 1
- Dean of Student Affairs 1
- Department of Drama 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of History 1
- Digital Collections and Archives 1
- Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training (ESMDT) / Engineering, Science, Management War Training (ESMWT) 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- HYPE! Mime Troupe 1
- Hill Collins, Patricia 1 + ∧ less