Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 48
This collection contains issues of the Fletcher Security Review.
This collection contains scrapbooks, photographs, and songs related to the Tufts College Glee Club.
This collection contains issues and the archived website of Hemispheres, a journal that addresses social, economic, political and legal issues, both contemporary and historical, through the framework of international relations. Articles are research papers written by undergraduates.
This collection contains clippings, forms, notes, scripts, and web sites concerning the promotional, organizational, and audition materials of HYPE! Mime Troupe.
This collection is sharply focused on student activities specific to Jackson College including records of the student government and social groups and activities. There are also three scrapbooks of the Jackson College Athletic Association, which include clippings and photographs of athletic events.
Also included in this collection is material related to women at Tufts prior to the establishment of Jackson College in 1910.
This collection contains materials documenting people and events related to the Latinx Center, including crawls of the Latinx Center website, photographs, scrapbooks, newsletters and clippings, administrative material, and video recordings.
This collection contains minutes, reports, ledgers, printed programs and orations, and correspondence of the Mathetican Society. Most of the material is in bound volumes.
The National Youth Administration card indices include form 449-S, form 256, and forms 308 and 309. The card indices include information of a student's employment for an academic year (including assignment or supervisor, pay, and school) or for a particular month (including assignment, hours worked and pay), information of the monthly allotment of a particular school as regards number of students, gender, hours worked, and money spent.
The collection contains photographs, three 8mm reel-to-reel films, and a DVD of the Off-Hill Spectacular. There is also a newsletter of the Alumni Planet.
- Student life 35
- Student Activities -- Student Government, Clubs, and Organizations 31
- Student Activities -- Performing Arts 11
- Student activism 11
- Student Activities -- Student Publishing 10
- Student activities 10
- Student Activities -- Athletics 4
- Student Affairs and Services 4
- Admissions and Recruitment 2
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Tufts University 2
- University Relations 2
- University history 2
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 1
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African American History Month 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers 1
- College sorority members 1 + ∧ less
- Tufts Community Union 4
- Tufts Community Union Senate 3
- Miller, Russell E. 2
- Tufts Daily 2
- Tufts University 2
- Adams Club 1
- Africana Center 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Bare Bodkin Theatre Company 1
- Beelzebubs 1
- Civilian Pilot Training Program 1
- Dean of Student Affairs 1
- Department of Drama 1
- Department of Drama and Dance 1
- Department of History 1
- Digital Collections and Archives 1
- Engineering, Science, and Management Defense Training (ESMDT) / Engineering, Science, Management War Training (ESMWT) 1
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 1
- HYPE! Mime Troupe 1
- Hill Collins, Patricia 1 + ∧ less