Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1–1 of 1

School of the Museum of Fine Arts Records

 Collection
Call Number: UA133
Overview: The School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston became affiliated with Tufts College in 1945, and in July 2016 officially became part of Tufts University’s School of Arts and Sciences. This collection contains records of the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, including administrative files, exhibition files, course descriptions, and student records, from 1875 to 2018.
Dates: 1875 -- 2021, bulk 1960 -- 2010

Filtered By

  • Onsite: Mixed X
  • Names: Department of Art and the History of Art and Architecture X