Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 130
This collection contains two boxes of newspaper clippings collected by Albert Warren Stearns. The articles were cut from publications dating from 1697 to 1937. The clippings are grouped according to specific subjects assigned by Stearns. The content of the articles reflect Stearns' sociological interests, and cover topics such as crime, prisons, health, and welfare.
This collection contains course files, subject files, and manuscripts, drafts, and papers created or collected by Alfred Rubin, professor of International Law at the Fletcher School of Tufts University (1973-2007).
This collection contains the correspondence and published works of Arthur W. Row; prepublication material including annotated drafts; and theater-related books, photographs, ephemera and objects he collected. Ephemera include theater programs, scrapbooks, and clippings. Objects include stage costumes and jewelry.
This collection consists of the catalogs and bulletins from 1970 to the present for the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. As of 2018, bulletins for the SMFA are also included in this collection. Bulletins include school descriptions, admissions requirements, degree requirements, course descriptions, and rosters of faculty.
This collection contains documentation and websites produced by the Asian American Center at Tufts, as well as a student project documenting the history of the Tufs Asian Student Coalition.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, scientific articles, health study data, reports, slides, photographs, publications, and other research materials, with the bulk of the material dating from 1975-1994. The materials were created by Dr. Beverly Paigen during her work on the Love Canal environmental disaster and other environmental contamination sites.
This collection contains course descriptions, syllabi, and assignment documents harvested from the Blackboard Course Management System at the time of its retirement in 2013.
- Onsite: Mixed X
- Faculty papers 18
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Faculty 16
- University history 16
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Student Work 13
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Departments and Programs 12
- Student life 12
- Administration and Governance -- Planning, evaluation, policies & procedures 11
- Alumni and Alumni Relations 9
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Teaching Material 9
- Teaching and learning 9
- Advancement 8
- Curriculum and Instruction 8
- Facilities 8
- Greater Boston arts 8
- Research and Research Administration 8
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Academic Centers and Institutes 7
- Curriculum and Instruction -- Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards 7
- Foreign affairs 7
- Medical history 7
- Medicine -- History 7 + ∧ less
- School of Arts and Sciences 9
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 7
- School of Engineering 7
- School of Medicine 7
- Boston Dispensary 6
- Pratt Clinic/New England Center Hospital 6
- Tufts Medical Center 6
- Miller, Russell E. 5
- Tufts-New England Medical Center 5
- Boston Floating Hospital 4
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 3
- School of Dental Medicine 3
- Alumni Relations 2
- Board of Overseers for Athletics 2
- Board of Overseers for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 2
- Board of Visitors for the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy 2
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy 2
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Dean of Undergraduate Admissions and Enrollment Management 2
- Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences 2 + ∧ less