Surgery - Lasers, 1963
Scope and Contents
This series contains images, films, and audio recordings in various formats. Images in the collection depict individuals, buildings, activities, and subjects belonging to, or affiliated with, NEMC and its predecessor organizations. Several images are duplicates and can be found in a variety of formats throughout the series.
All print images are in black and white. Print image folders are titled with a subject heading identifying what is depicted in the photograph, as well as the photograph's institutional affiliation (Boston Floating Hospital, BFH; Boston Dispensary, BD; Pratt Clinic-New England Medical Center, PC/NECH; New England Medical Center, NEMC; Tufts-New England Medical Center, T-NEMC).
Transparencies, slides, audio, and video were created by the Educational Media Center. Transparencies and slides are often duplicates of the print images. Slides and audiovisual material include presentations and marketing material for NEMC and its staff.
- Creation: 1963
- From the Collection: Boston Floating Hospital (Organization)
- From the Collection: Tufts Medical Center (Organization)
- From the Collection: Boston Dispensary (Organization)
- From the Collection: Pratt Clinic/New England Center Hospital (Organization)
- From the Collection: School of Medicine (Organization)
- From the Collection: Tufts-New England Medical Center (Organization)
Open for research.
From the Series: 86.8 Linear Feet
From the Series: 1 Artifact(s)
From the Series: 159 Digital Object(s)
Language of Materials