The Tufts Phi Delta chapter was founded in 1915. It was a local chapter only and not affiliated with the national organization. Phi Delta discontinued in 1938 due to the Depression and was reformed in 1948. In 1950, Phi Delta became the Zeta Eta chapter of Sigma Nu.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of subject files, artifacts, and web crawls related to the Phi Delta and Sigma Nu fraternities. The subject files contain photographs, correspondence, and an annual report.